Chapter 9 Scandal

Misora

"Sora-chan!" said Matsumoto with a bottle of sake in her hand, " Have you ever tried sake before"

"Matsumoto, don't drag others into your sake addiction" Said Hitsugaya-Taicho working on some paperwork next to me.

"But Taichooo! Shuhei and Kira are busy today and I need a drinking partner!" Matsumoto argued.

"Then follow their example and do your work for once!" Hitsugaya said handing her a stack of paper.

"Fine I'll drink alone!" Matsumoto said running out the door.

"Has it always been like this?" I asked Toshiro handing him a paper.

"Yeah, even before I became Captain. But at least we're alone now" He said hugging me.

"Hitsugaya-taicho" I said blushing.

"You look cute when you're blushing" He said still holding on.

Then, * grumble~*

"Looks like i'm hungry" Toshiro said sitting up.

"Ah, that reminds me!" I said reaching for light blue box, "I made a bento for you"

"Really? What's in it?" He said unwrapping the light pink cloth, "It's so....cute"

"Um.. well I was trying to...um.." I stumbled blushing.

"I'm just teasing you," He said taking a bite of the rice ball, "Your cooking is so good"

"Thanks" I softly said.

"What'd you got there Shiro-chan?" Asked a voice.

"H-Hinamori?" Toshiro said shocked.

"That looks good can I have some?" Hinamori asked patting Toshiro on the head.

"Once you stop calling me Shiro-chan and actually call me Hitsugaya-taicho!!!" He shouted.

"But it looks so cute!" She said looking at the bento, "Who made it?"

"Hoshina" He said grabbing the bento.

"Ah!" Hinamori said looking at me, "I didn't notice you were here Sora-chan! You're always so quiet!"

"And you're always so loud bed wetter" Exclaimed Toshiro.

"H-hi Hinamori-san" I softly spoke.

"So how are you and Shiro-chan doing?" She asked sitting next to me.

"W-hat!?" I said surprised and blushing.

"Hinamori! Where did you get that idea!?" Toshiro shouted.

"R-Rangiku-san" She said.

"I should have known" He sighed, "Hopefully you're the one she told"

I looked over the table and saw the newest edition of the Women's Shinigami association's (WSA) magazine and a single headline caught my eye. I blushed an even brighter red.

"Um, Hitsugaya-taicho?" I said trying not to blush even more, "Knowing Matsumoto-san, I wouldn't be so sure" I handed him the magazine.

"What is this supposed to be!?" He shouted blushing a little, "Secret love scandal between 10th Squad Captain Hitsugaya Toshiro and his 3rd seat Hoshina Misora!?"

"I didn't think she would go that far!!!" Said Hinamori shocked.

Toshiro flipped to the featured page about the scandal, which showed images about us working together, with the caption,

"This is what it looks like when others are there but what happens when they're alone? Find out in the next issue!" Another picture showed our information and profiles.

"Just how when and where did she get all of this?" Said Toshiro, examining the magazine.

"Um.. Hinamori-san?" I said.

"Come on just call me Momo! What is it?"

"Aren't you in the Women's Shiniami Association?"

"Yes"

"Then is it okay if I join to stop this?"

"Of course you can join!!" Momo said joyfully, "But I'm not sure that will stop this though"

"That, Matsumoto" Toshiro mumbled, "When she gets back here she's going to get a large scolding..."

"Well anyway, can I get a bento next time?" Momo said pleadingly.

"Um...okay" I said softly.

"Great! Come on the WSA meeting is about to start!" Momo said grabbing my hand.

"Uh.. W-wait!" I objected, but she didn't hear me.