18

"So we have a concert in Vienna and we're leaving tomorrow. You're coming, right?" Marcus asks.

"Yes, wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and sit on the table. Marcus sits next to me and soon his friends start gathering around us.

We're just talking about everything random, like what everyone got from the exam we had on Monday and something like that.

"So Jenny, you took Martinus back huh?" Will asks. I just nod a bit confused. "It's just that I got the idea you were done for good, at least based on everything I've heard on the hallways."

"Well maybe you shouldn't listen to the people speaking in the hallways." I say and flip my hair.

"Oh, beautiful and feisty." Will says leaning back at his chair. I roll my eyes but smile a little.

"Okay that's enough flirting with my best friend." Marcus says. "And more importantly, my brother's girlfriend."

"Chill bro, we're just talking." Will says patting Marcus' back. He mumbles something but doesn't do anything.

The rest of the school day is boring, we just have some random classes. When we get home we have to start packing right away.

Martinus isn't home for some reason, which is weird, since he's grounded. And expelled from school. Oh god what happened to him?

I mean, he used to be a bully but then stopped. Now he's back to that. Well not exactly. But still. He's expelled.

"Hey princess." I hear Martinus whisper in my ear. I turn around and a big smile appears on my face.

Martinus cracks a small smile and I kiss him. The best feeling in the world is to have your boyfriend's lips against yours.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Nowhere. We have to start packing now because we're leaving in the morning." He says taking my hand and leading be upstairs.

I go to my room and he goes to his. I take out my suitcase and start putting some clothes in it. We're not going to be gone for long but I still need lots of clothes for the trip.

When I'm done I go over to Marcus' room and help him pack because well, he likes to procrastinate. And as I guessed, he hasn't even started.

"Thanks for helping me Jenny." Marcus says sitting in his bed.

"Marcus. I didn't help you, I basically packed for you." I say and sit next to him.

"It's not my fault you like to pack and I don't." He says.

"Hey nobody likes packing after you've done it as much as I. Or you." I say.

Somehow we end up throwing each other with pillows and 'wresting' on Marcus' bed. I have no idea how it happened. I accidentally push us out of the bed so we fall on the floor.

Marcus fell on the floor and I fell on top of him. I'm laughing so hard but he doesn't seem amused because his hair got ruined. But he starts laughing too.

"What the hell are you doing?" Martinus asks trying to sound serious. He's come to stand next to us.

I pull him on the floor with us and we're all just laughing at nothing and having fun. We're weird, but I don't care.

"Okay okay please stop I'm dying!" Marcus says trying to catch his breath from laughing so much.

I get up from the floor and sit back on his bed. You know that feeling when after laughing for a long time you just get tired. Well I'm like that now.

"I think I'm going to sleep." I yawn and get up.

"Yea I'm coming too." Martinus says. We say good night to Marcus and leave. We both go to my room and climb under the covers.

I feel Martinus' arms around me. I turn so I can look him in the eyes. I smile a little and give him a quick kiss on the lips before closing my eyes.

"Good night Jenny."

"Good night Martinus."