Fantasy #15 Cushion My Heart

This story is a work of fiction and is not for everyone. If easily offended DO NOT READ. All constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated but disrespect will not be. 

Okay my dear fans. This is not only a piece of advice but also rebuttal to a comment I received. First let me say that a lot of you know who my fabulous wife is and that she writes on Wattpad also, but for those of you who don't, her screen name on here is xangelsmomx. She has several books on here so if you ever get tired of reading mine you can go read some of hers.(Honey did I type that just as you ordered) LOL

Now with that being said, I can get to the advice and rebuttal. The rebutal is for the person who told me my advice wouldn't work in a real relationship. I think I have and I am in a real relationship so I guess you might be wrong or you my dear don't have a real relationship. I tend to lean towards the second one because I know what I have.

Anyone who has ever read my fantasies knows that I give some sort of advice that has helped me in my marriage and while some of it may work, not all of it will. I DO NOT have the perfect marriage. My wife and I have had some of the same problems every other couple does it is just the way we handle them that may be different. In every marriage couples have problems. We as humans remember almost everything bad that our partner has done and bring it up without having to think about it. We seem to expect the good things and harp on the bad things.  You can ask almost any person what is the worse thing that their partner has done and they can tell you without having to think about it very long. It seems as people the bad things outweigh the good things because we can remember them much more easily. I guess what I am trying to say is unless the bad things are so horrendous and unimaginable let them go. We all make mistakes, it is the learning from our mistakes that makes us a better person, not only that but allows us to become a better couple. If you forgive the person don't forgive with you heart forgive with your mind and the heart will follow. 

Have fun reading and I hope you enjoy. :)

                                                           *********************************************

       That was great workout. April thought to herself as she entered the gym locker room and sat down on the bench. Unwrapping the towel from around her neck she wiped the sweat from her forehead. as she took a sip of her water. Leaning back against the wall she closed her eyes and sighed at the relaxing feeling  Just then she heard the sounds of laughter as two girls entered the locker room. 

      Standing up she peeked around the corner and watched the two girls as they walked over to their locker and opened it.  They started to talk and April couldn't believe the conversation they were having.

      "Did you see that fat girl on the treadmill," the one girl ask her friend as she pulled her shirt over her head and began to get dressed. 

      "No, which one," her friend wonderingly asked. "I was to busy eying the sexy piece of man candy on the bench press,"

      Just hearing the girls talk like that made her mad. Gritting her teeth she listened as they continued to talk. Peeking back around the corner she listened more intently at the two of them as they continued to ridicule the woman. They didn't even know the woman but yet they found her weight to be a joking matter.

      "The big one in the orange tank top that seemed like it was two sizes to small," she stated as she busted out laughing.  "Not to mention those black spandex pants." The second girl soon joined in with her friends laughter.