Fantasy #7 My Very Own Paradise

This is a work of fiction and is not for everyone. If easily offended DO NOT READ. All constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated but disrespect will not be.

 I would like to dedicate this story to aerynsun and thank her for the idea. I combined a few of the ideas you listed into this one and I hope I done it the justice you wanted and deserved.

This is a continuation from Fantasy #6 between Colton and Tiffany.

Sometimes during relationships we begin to get bored with the person we are with and allow ourselves to fall into a routine. We start to look outside of it at other people. We look at the new person as if they are the most beautiful person we have ever seen when in reality it is not the case. What makes it seem that way is the fact they are new and different. How about the next time you see your partner look at them the same way you looked at that new person. With lust and desire not only in your eyes but in your mind. Let the sight of them reignite the fire you once had for them and fuel it. Remind them how much you love them, how much you need them and most definitely how much you want them. Sometimes all it takes is a subtle reminder of those things and you would be surprised how magical that can be and what it can lead to.

Have fun and I hope you enjoy. :)

    Colton watched as Tiffany walked out of the house as he shut the door behind her. Locking it, he turned and began to follow her towards the car. Scanning her body from head to toe, he marveled at the stunning sight walking in front of him.

    The strapless red halter top clinging to her body, the short black mini skirt that hugged the curves of her hips and sculpted her ass. Lowering his eyes he followed it down to where it stopped and her bare skin began. Being a leg man he enjoyed the way her calf muscles tightened as she walked.  Trailing down he spotted the brand new red stiletto's, the ones she had convinced him to buy her by trading certain pleasures for them. 

    "Here you go m"lady," he said amusingly as he opened the door reaching out for her hand.

    "Why thank you my good man," she replied releasing a light chuckle.

    Leading her into the car he watched as she sat down and her legs opened just enough to show him a pleasurable surprise. The streetlight hit it just perfectly and highlighted her swollen clit as the juices glistened her lips.

    "Tiffany," he exclaimed. "Where are your panties?"

    "I have no idea what you mean," she said  flashing a devilish grin his way.

    "Don't give me that grin," he playfully scolded, answering her grin with one of his own. "You are not wearing any panties." he stated, watching as she grabbed the door handle and pulled it close. Walking around the car he reached to grab the handle to open it, before he could the door sprang open. Tiffany had already opened the door returning the favor he had just supplied for her.

   Pulling the door open the rest of the way he slid in the seat and was met with a soft kiss. He placed the keys in the ignition and started the car. Pulling his seat belt across his body he latched it and gave her a loving look. Her silhouette highlighted by the moonlight. Colton leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on her lips which she gladly accepted.