Fantasy #14 Awaken My Core

This story is a work of fiction and is not for everyone. If easily offended DO NOT READ. All constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated but disrespect will not be.

Ok I love to give advice. It has become the norm for all my fantasies. I love the feedback I get and how people have told me it helps them  understand relationships better. This piece of advice is something I have noticed about people as we get older. It seems the older we get the more serious we become. We forget how to have a good time and enjoy all that life has to offer. It seems like as we grow up and become adults with jobs, kids, bills, responsibilities and several other things we forget how to laugh. We get so caught up in what is going on around us that what we use to find funny we no longer enjoy. I have made it a point in mine and my families life to make them laugh or smile everyday. Laughter is the key to happiness and when we forget how to laugh or make people smile it becomes routine. Never let your life become routine or forget how to make your partner smile. Not just that, a smile is contagious. No matter how bad your day is going seeing a smile will seem to put a smile on your face no matter who gives it to you. So I guess what I am trying to tell everyone is always remember to do the three L’s.

LIVE------Have fun , enjoy life and all it has to offer

LAUGH--Find something to smile and laugh about everyday no matter how big or small

LOVE-----With all your being, never do it half hearted because that is not fair to you or your partner

Have fun reading and I hope you enjoy.

                                          *************************************

      Olivia walked through the park enjoying the bright sunny day. She watched all the couples and families as they laughed and giggled. The families looked happy and the couples seemed to be very much in love. Even though she had sworn off relationships and marriage she found herself wondering what it would be like to actually have one, that or a family.

     To come home to the waiting smile and arms of a husband, her kids running through the house screaming mommy, mommy when she came home,  tucking them in bed at night as she read them a bedtime story.

      Once they were fast asleep she would make her way towards her room where her husband would be waiting for her. Climbing into a warm bed, making love to him and when she was done snuggling up close to him as he wrapped his arms around her and she fell fast asleep. The thought seemed more like a fantasy then a reality.

      What the hell are you thinking? Shaking her head bringing herself back to reality. They all look happy out in public, but I bet it is a whole different story at home. She continued to think as she made her way over to the picnic table. Sitting down on the bench she took out her kindle, placed it on the table and began to read. She loved reading and it was the only thing that took her mind off all of life’s troubles. Anything to get her mind off the fact that she didn’t have a man. Placing her elbow on the table she leaned her face against her hand and began to daydream about the last time she was with a man.

      Watching as he made his way out of the elevator and towards his car. I still couldn’t believe I had agreed to do this but it was too late now. I had given her my word and to me that was the most important thing. Nothing else in my life mattered to me but my word was my bond. If I said it I did it, Period!

      Watching as he pulled out of the parking lot and following him to the restaurant. Calling his wife and letting her know where we were at and when to be here. The way he cussed at me when I cut him off and took his parking place. Just hearing him I thought he was an asshole and couldn’t believe his wife would want this for him. I mean if she really loved him and he loved her why would she allow him to be with another woman. I guess that is true love and being comfortable in a relationship.

      To me that was not my concern. She wanted to do it, I had agreed so that was all that mattered. I remembered the plan that we had discussed and when she interrupted us at the table I did as she wanted. When she signaled I put her request in action.. Stroking him, giving him oral sex under the table and swallowing when he came. I could tell by the reaction I got that it was something his wife didn’t do. To me if she loved him why not. Why would you not do what your man wants and desires? Leaving the restaurant I watched as they hugged and kissed and marveled that she was just as happy as him. To me that was love and something I had given up on. I remembered sitting in my car until they left. I made my way home and didn’t get much sleep that night.

     “Olivia,” a voice called interrupting her thoughts. Shaking her head she looked up spotting the man she had just been day dreaming about. This was the last thing she needed and gasped as he moved in closer.

      “Yes,’ she said watching as he made him way over to her. The closer he got the more she began to feel herself get excited.  This was not like her. She knew he was a married man, not just married but to her co worker.