14. Not nervous at all

One, kind of awkward, drive later Harry dropped me off. He stopped the car and looked at me. After a lot of complaining I finally found something to wear, but I didn’t feel comfortable at all. The boys had all been really friendly to me, but they were friendly to everyone. I had no idea how Danielle and Eleanor were going to behave. After some panicking I noticed that Harry was staring at me. Why didn’t he park? A short moment after I understood why. I looked at him with big eyes.

“Aren’t you following me to them?” I asked terrified. He laughed at me. Stupid asshole, I hate him, I silently thought while imagining killing him. I got easily mad when I was nervous.

“Of course not, they’re right inside, what can possibly happen?” Harry asked and took up his phone.

“You don’t know me! Everything can happen. The mall is huge, so I can get lost. I might not find them. Or worse they may not even know how I look,“ I said and started to think about how awkward that would be.

“No, don’t worry, they will,” he said trying to calm me down. I hated that he was so chilled out.

“How do you know that?” I asked. He laughed.

“Because I just took a picture of you and sent it to them,” He said. I froze before attacking him to get the phone. Fortunately I caught him by a surprise and got the phone easily. I looked at the picture.

“Oh my fucking god, I look like I just saw a ghost,” I almost screamed. My mouth was wide open in the picture, and my eyes were huge. I looked completely terrified. Harry took back his phone.

“Eleanor just answered, they are waiting for you in the café,” he said and pushed me out the door.

“I’m going to die,” I mumbled to myself while walking towards the mall. I tried to make an escape plan, but I quickly understood that they would notice if I never showed.

As I went in I had to remember myself to keep my mouth shut. The mall was huge, and very exclusive, or at least the fountain in the middle made me think so. I searched the area for a café, and after some more panicking I found it.

My feet barely lifted of the floor as I went closer. I had no idea why I was so scared. They’re probably very nice, I tried to tell myself.

My eyes surveyed the café, but I couldn’t see them anywhere. Maybe they left, I thought hopefully. But a small hand on my shoulder told me otherwise.

“Monica?” a female voice said. I turned around slowly like I was facing medusa or something. Before I could really take in what I was looking at the female hugged me.

“I’m Eleanor,” she said and gave me a warm smile. Danielle was right behind her. I had always thought both of them were really pretty but as they stood in front of me I almost fell to the ground. They looked like they were taken straight out of magazines.

“I’m Danielle,” Danielle said and gave me a hug. For a very embarrassing moment I was completely lost in her hair. It was huge that I could barely find the way out of it. They both smiled at me. Fuck, my time to say something. Introduction would be good… What the fuck is my name?

“Um, hey, I’m Monica,” I stuttered and managed to smile. They both laughed and at the moment I had no idea why.

“It’s okay honey, don’t be nervous,” Eleanor said. I was about to deny being nervous but I got reminded about the picture Harry sent.

“We’re not biting,” Danielle added.

Some hours later I had plenty of bags to carry. I was pretty happy with everything I had bought. I had always been a fan of shopping, but being able to buy everything you want takes shopping to a new level.

Luckily I got along with Eleanor and Danielle as well. They were both very funny and incredible to shop with. The first five minutes I was nervous, but after that I kind of just stopped being shy, that’s when all the fun started.

“Well, there are some advantages with being the girlfriends to one direction,” Eleanor said and laughed.

“Well, I’m not anyone’s girlfriend,” I added. They both stopped walking and looked shocked at me.

“So you and Harry are…?” Danielle asked.

“Just friends,” I finished awkwardly. They exchanged looks and I looked at them with a look that told them to start explaining why they were surprised.

“From what Louis and Liam has told us, you guys seem pretty, um, close,” Eleanor said. Now it was my time to be surprised. Well, the fact that we shared bed might have sent some wrong signals, but other than that I could see no reason to believe that we were more than friends.

“Oh, um we are close friends, but not anything more,” I said and felt my cheeks getting red.

“Well, that leaves us one more thing to do,” Eleanor said and grinned at me.

“What?” I asked. It looked like Danielle knew what she was thinking because now they were both smiling at each other.

“Tease,” they said simply while looking at me.

So their plan was to buy me some kind of hot underwear that I would sleep in. I tried to refuse, but they wouldn’t listen. Their reason was that someone finally would give Harry some of his own medicine. Because Harry was used to getting all the girls he wanted, he had pretty much gotten cocky, and they both felt like it was time to put him down to earth. And their weapon would be me. So there I stood in a lingerie shop, dressed in a black, short nightgown that just went below my ass. It had some serious push, and looked like something you would wear in a costume party when you dressed up as a whore.

“You look sexy!” Danielle said and looked at me. Eleanor nodded in agreement.

“No way that I’m wearing this in front of him!” I said and felt extremely uncomfortable.

“Come on, we’re begging you. I promise Harry will drool all over you,” Danielle said.

“He’s going to get so turned on,” Eleanor added. They both stood there and enjoyed the thought of it. The only problem was that I didn’t see their point of view.

“He will not! I look like a stripper,” I said refusing to give into their plans. Eleanor got a pouting look on her face.

“Why not? It will just be fun. The other boys would love it! Someone finally teasing Harry a bit, and not giving in to his charm and cheeky smile,” Danielle said trying to convince me.

That sent me back to yesterday when he was dancing with that girl. He knew exactly what to do to get things the way he wanted it. You could see in his eyes the amusement when he saw how bad the girls wanted him. I actually kind of hated it. Not that girls wanted him, but how much he enjoyed it. It actually was time to put him in his place, and why not get the pleasure of doing it myself?

“Fine, I’ll do it,” I said with a smile.