11. Niall + Anna?

Some hours later I sat in front of Harry’s laptop skyping with Anna. As I studied her I could see that working had set its mark on her. She was probably the laziest person I knew and being lazy and having a job wasn’t the best combination. She didn’t look tired but I could tell that she was anyway.

“So how are you doing?” She asked. It felt really strange, because she normally always knew what I was up to.

“Just trying to survive five annoying boys. Especially Harry! I got locked up in the bathroom with him today, and guess what? I had no clothes,” I told her. Unfortunately she didn’t see it from my point of view and just laughed. Just as I was about to yell at her for laughing the door opened. I turned around and found Harry’s grinning face.

“So this is the famous Anna,” He said stepping closer to the computer.

“If there is someone that’s famous here, it isn’t her,” I snapped back at him. How dared he interrupt our special time?

“Someone’s in a mood,” he said and gave me a grumpy look. Anna was studying Harry closely; she wasn’t exactly used to the idea of me being with one direction yet.

“And by the way Anna, she doesn’t hate staying here as much as she tries to convince you. She adores us all, and she has a crush on me,” He said turning away from me.

“Get out you idiot,” I screamed and started pushing him out the door. When I finally got him out I sat back down and looked at Anna’s grinning face.

“I can’t believe you just pushed Harry Styles out the door,” she said and a scream built up in her throat. I laughed a bit.

“Believe me, that gets old after a while,” I smiled at her.

“So you and Harry are a thing now?” she asked with a foolish grin. I stopped and acted shocked.

“Are you crazy? I’m so tired of him, he won’t even let me borrow his bed,” I started telling her but she interrupted me.

“You like him,” She teased. I looked at her and was about to deny it but I knew it wouldn’t help.

“I don’t know what I feel, but I can’t exactly deny that I have a little crush. He is Harry freakin’ Styles,” I said. I was about to tell her more about him but the door opened again. Who was it now? To my surprise I met Niall’s grinning face.

“Who is it?” Anna asked curios since she couldn’t see the door from her view.

“Hey Niall, come join us,” I said and gave Anna a little smile. I could see Anna’s face change from curious to shocked in seconds. Her mouth even opened a bit.

Niall sat beside me and looked at the screen.

“Hi, I’m Niall,” He said and gave Anna a beautiful smile. There was complete silence for some seconds. Why wasn’t she answering? The answer was pretty obvious, she was in shock. I couldn’t blame her. She had dreamed about talking to Niall for who knows how long and now he said “Hi” to her. I could see by the look in her eyes that she had a million of thoughts on her mind. All the times she had thought of what to say if she met him was now completely useless. I was about to excuse her and make her say something, but Harry suddenly came running through the door.

“Why isn’t she talking?” Niall asked me and looked confused. I was about to explain to him why but Harry lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders.

“Just continue talking to her, she will loosen up,” I screamed while trying to get loose from Harry’s grip.

“Let me down,” I yelled at Harry but I had no chance.

When we came to the living room he threw me on the coach. I was about to ask what his problem was but the other boys (except Niall) stood in front of me.

“What have I done wrong?” I asked suddenly a bit worried that they were going to throw me out or something.

“We are going out tonight, and you have to join us,” Liam said and smiled. I looked at them. Were they kidding? I must have looked very skeptic because they all started begging me.

“You seriously kidnapped me just to ask me to go out tonight?” I asked and looked at Harry. He instantly smiled innocently at me and nodded.

“Well, of course I’m in. I am the shot master!” I said and laughed. They all looked surprised at me.

“Looks like you’ve gotten yourself some competition Harold,” Louis said and gave him a soft clap on his shoulder.

“I am the shot master, no one defeats me!” he almost growled. I just smiled.

“We’ll see,” I said and stood up. How was Anna doing? Hopefully she at least was breathing.

I went into the room where Niall sat and where surprised to see that they were in the middle of a conversation. Woaw, I was kind of impressed.

“Yeah it’s really good, but I can’t believe you haven’t been to Nandos,” Niall said and seemed shocked. I laughed a bit. They were talking about food, what else?

“I’ll go if you take me,” Anna said and gave him one of her best smiles. I smiled and started walking out of the room. Anna was on the move, best to give her some space.

Niall laughed his wonderful laughter.

“Sure, it’s deal!” he answered. Well at least someone was getting together. I could practically feel Anna’s joy at the moment through the computer. As I went out they continued their food conversation.

“What’s going on in there?” Liam asked me.

“Anna and Niall are getting to know each other,” I answered with a smile. He looked curiously at me, but I didn’t say anything more.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you drunk again,” Zayn suddenly said with a huge grin. I would have punched him for that comment, but I thought of something else.

“Oh my god,” I said while putting my hand in front of my mouth. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry all stared at me.

“No reason is good enough not to go,” Louis said just insure me that there was no way out of going out tonight.

“I don’t have anything to wear,” I told them. How could this happen? I only had minimum clothing, and none of that were pretty enough.

“Yes you do,” Harry said before running into my room. He came out holding the black dress I came in up.

“This is perfect,” he said with a grin. The other boys agreed. Fuck, now I have to wear that slutty dress again.