I like umm.. Teen Wolf? (5)

Justin

"Goodnight, everyone! I love you all!"

I yelled loudly and the stadium roared with cheers and screams from the 10,000 girls packed into the seats. I smiled and ran pack stage, pulling my microphone from my ear and tossing it to the side before walking over to Scooter.

"I did good today, yeah?"

I smirk proudly. He chuckles and throws an arm around my shoulders, looking over at me. I chuckled silently at the fact he could no longer look down on me.

"You always do great, JB." he smiled as he pulled me back towards the bus and dropped his hand. "I know. Thank you." I smile, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it over my shoulder.

I was exhausted and there was nothing I wanted more than a shower right now.

Scooter pulled open the door to the tourbus and I stepped in, taking in the familar scent of the bus. It was an indescribable smell..

Of axe and febreze and maybe a hint of leftover taco stench from yesterday's stop to Taco Bell. Sounds gross, huh? But, I loved it. It felt welcoming as it always did.

I started to walk into my room when I passed Addy's room, seeing the door open just barely and hearing some song by One Direction playing softly.

After taking several steps back, I looked through the small crack in the door, seeing her wet, dark brown hair fall down her bare back as she pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in just a pair of Spongebob pajama bottoms.

I bit my bottom lip, still unable to see anything but, her bare back. It wasn't much of a view but, it was enough to get me hot and bothered.

I watched her pull out a black bra from one of the drawers and strap it around her body before pulling a black top over her head. I groaned slightly, looking down and seeing the front of my skinny jeans at full attention causing me to back away from the door and continue down the hallway.

Okay, shower time.

Addy

I stepped out of the shower and into my small bedroom, closing the door and drying my body before dropping the towel and finding myself a pair of pajamas.

After findind a pair of Spongebob bottoms, I dug through my drawer for a bra and a top. The door to the tourbus opened, indicating Scott and Justin had made it back from the concert.

I pulled my bra across my torso and fastened the clasps before pulling my top on and feeling eyes on my back. I raised an eyebrow and quickly turned around, seeing nothing.

Sighing, I reach to my left and turn the television on. Teen Wolf. I smiled and laid back on the soft fabric of my bedspread, ingulfing myself in it's warmth along with the sex god that is Tyler Posey.

"Is this the one where Alison's parents find out she's still wiith Scott?" a voice to my left asks causing me to jump and look up. It was Justin. A smile creeps across my lips and I chuckle, nodding.

"That's a rerun." he states, stepping into the room. His cheeks are flushed and his hair's dripping. "I know." I shrug, "Why exactly are you in my room?"

"Am I not allowed to be?" he asked, taking a seat on the bed as if I had granted permission. I just shrug, "No. Not really.. Scott will kill you."

I sigh and scoot closer to him slightly. "Well, 'Scott' will just have to get over himself. Besides, he wouldn't kill me." he chuckles, crossing his legs as his eyes stayed on the tv.

"You know how many girls would be after him?" I laugh, rolling onto my back and letting my head hang back on the bed.

He laughs along with me, the chuckles soon turning into a rather awkward silence with the only noise being from the television.

"So.." Justin murmers, his eyes now scanning the room. I copy his words, looking down at my nails and thinking how badly I need a manicure.

"Addy, I like.." he cuts himself off and by the look on his face, he's mentally cursing himself for allowing the 3 words to escape his lips.

I raise an eyebrow, fascinated. "You like what?"     He sighs and looks over at the tv as the commercials turn off and the Teen Wolf cast shown on the screen again.

"Teen wolf.." he sighs quietly, running a hand through his hair,

"I like Teen Wolf."