Keeping Us A Secret(9)

This is the longest chapter I have ever written for this story and it's my favorite! I'm so sorry for not posting as much as I should have! I've been busy! I promise to post more often :)

-Addy-

"We're here!" Scott yelled. I smiled and walked out of my room, tucking my hair into a clip on the back of my head. We had just stopped in Miami and we were all going to the beach just for some well needed relaxation. Justin stepped out of the bathroom, in only his white swimmers and a pair of green sandals along with his sunglasses resting on his nose.

I was in my pink bikini top with a pair of black flip-flops on my feet. Justin gave me a bright smile which I returned before quickly jumping off of the bus. The beach was in view. The white sand, the blue ocean.. It was perfect. I smiled and ran onto the beach, kicking my shoes off as I laid my beach towel down onto the soft sand.

The beach wasn't very crowded which was a good thing considering there was a popstar aboard the giant tourbus which was now parked around the corner. The rest of the crew followed me onto the beach, setting up things and dropping things next to me. "Do you wanna go swimming?" Justin asked, walking over and looking down at me.

"Not right now. You go ahead. I think I'll lay here and catch up on my tan." I chuckled, sliding my Chanel sunglasses over my nose and laying my body back on the towel. He let out a large sigh but, nodded and walked down the beach and towards the water. The sun hitting my body and the warm sand on my back felt amazing.

I had just started to doze off when something hit my stomach, making me jump. I looked up, seeing a frisbee sitting on my stomach. "Hey, cutie in the shades, mind throwing that back?" a voice yelled from across the beach. After looking around for a minute, I met the figure who matched the voice. He was tall, tanned, and very muscular. Obviously from here.

I stood and tossed the frisbee back, it landing at his feet. He smiled and lifted it before walking over to me, "Nice throw."     "Thanks." I smiled. "I'm Grey." he stated, holding his rather large hand out for mine. I shook his hand and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear that had fallen out of my clip. "Addy." His smile widened slightly, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

A smile crept onto my face and I shook my head slightly, about to open my mouth as an arm went around me. I groaned as i knew exactly who it was. "Justin.." I groaned. "Who's this?" Grey asked, looking over at us with his eyebrow raised in confusion. "Her boyfriend." Justin stated, annoyance clear in his voice as he rubbed my shoulder lightly.

I looked back, making sure Scott wasn't watching before turning back to Grey. "I'd appreciate it if you'd leave now.." Justin stated, pursing his lips. "Sorry, bro. I didn't know." Grey sighed before shaking his head and tossing the frisbee to another guy across the beach and running in that same direction.

"What was that for?" I frowned, looking up at Justin. "Did you not want him to know we were dating?" he asked, hurt sounding slightly in his voice. "I thought we were keeping it a secret.. That's all." I sighed, turning to face him. "I don't like hiding it.." he sighed, his arm dropping from my shoulder. "We have to. Or Scott will murder me." I frowned, checking behind me every second or so to see if Scott had moved.

He hadn't. I think he's asleep. Which is a good thing. Justin sighed and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. Boy did he smell good.. No. Shut up, Addy. I promised myself that I would find nomore positives about Justin other than him being rich and famous..and attractive..and he smells amazing. I shook my head slightly and pulled away from Justin, pecking his lips lightly,

"We'll tell when the time's right.." I sighed. He nodded slowly and we both walked to our original positions, me on my towel and Justin in the water.

- - - - -

I woke up the next morning and stretched my arms over my head, standing up from the bed and trudging into the livingroom on the bus. Nobody else was up so I sat down on the lounge, propping my feet infront of me and I grabbed the stack of magazines on the coffee table infront of me. Kenny would always go out and buy new magazines once all of the old ones were read and it looked like he had just made a fresh run.

I flipped through the magazines. Sports Illustrated, Seventeen, People.. I pulled the People Magazine out of the stack and opened it, my eyes widening and my jaw dropping at the article on the front page.

I know the ending sucked but, I wanted to end it there! The magazine article is over to the side! I know that's Selena but, that's the only picture I had! So, it'll do for now! Chapter 10 should be up soon! :)