Plan of Attack (7)

Justin

"I'll be back soon!" I yelled. "Be careful." Scooter yelled in reply, "We don't need that popstar getting lost." he chuckled. 

"Very funny." I muttered before popping my hoodie up and sliding my sunglasses over my nose. After stepping off of the tourbus, I turned the corner and pulled my phone out, texting Addy.

-All Clear :)-

Addy

I looked down at my phone as it went off on my nightstand.  After stepping out of the room, I slid my phone into my pocket again. "Scott, I'm going to the library!" I yelled, grabbing my jacket.

"Do I need to go with you?" he asked, appearing behind me. I jumped slightly, rolling my eyes, "No. I'm a big girl." I muttered, crossing my arms across my chest.

He chuckled and nodded before motioning me out of the bus, "Be careful, okay? Don't get lost."  

"Scott.." I groaned. "I know. Yeah yeah. You're a big girl." he sighed.

"Thank you." I sighed, jumping down from the bus and looking back at him. He smiled slightly before shutting the door. Damn overprotective brother.

I turned the street corner, propping my sunglasses over my eyes as I walked over to Justin. "Took you long enough." he chuckled. "Blame Scott for that." I sighed.

Justin shook his head and looked down at the ground. I guess today was our first date..? Justin would call it a date. I, myself, like to thing of it as step 1 in my plan of attack.

"So, where to?" Justin asked, fidgeting with his fingers infront of him. I smirked to myself and grabbed his arm, pulling him down the street.

* * *

I stepped out of the dressing room and stood infront of the mirror. Outfit number 3. Smiling at my reflection, I played with my hair slightly, running my fingers through it.

"I thought this was a date.." Justin sighed from behind me. I looked back at his reflection through the mirror, "It is."

He just nodded, his face giving away the fact he was excited I admitted the fact this was a date. He wasn't about to ruin my fun and risk our 'date.'

I chuckled slightly and smoothed out the skirt over my waist, "Justin.." I smiled innocently, looking back at him.

His eyebrow raised as he looked up at me. "Will you buy me this?" I smiled, rocking back and forth slowly. 

He sighed quietly and pulled his wallet from his pocket, "Fine.."  Smirking, I changed into my normal clothes again and handed Justin the dress.

After walking over to the register and paying for it, he handed me the bag. "Thank you, Justin." I smiled, throwing my arms tightly around his neck.

By the way his face lit up and by the strength of his grip around my waist, I could tell..

My plan was working.