Rehearsals and Innocent Ass Grabbing

Justin

I sat back on the couch next to Ry as he strummed the guitar.

"Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off

What you got, a billion could’ve never bought

We gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight

I wanna show you all the finer things in life

So just forget about the world, be young tonight

I’m coming for ya, i’m coming for ya."

I sang, smiling as I did so. I always loved this 'tourbus rehearsals.' They were alot less stressful with Ryan by my side and no microhpones or equipment.

Just my voice and the acoustics. I let my eyes wander to my left where the kitchen was, finding Scooter and Addy sitting at the small table with a deck of cards sitting between them.

Addy's eyes caught my attention, a smug grin pulling at her pink lips as she caught me staring. I looked down, continuing to sing only now quieter.

When I looked up again, her eyes were now focused on the deck in her hands and the song had ended. I was grateful. Ryan smiled over at me and patted my shoulder.

"Good rehearsal, J. You'll kill 'em at the show tomorrow."

I smiled a thank you in his direction and stood up, walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, pulling out a red bull and popping the tab open as I leaned against the counter.

I felt something grab my ass and I jumped, my red bull can falling to the floor with a loud clattering sound. I heard a giggle escape Addy's lips and I turned around, looking back at her.

She smiled and waved at me innocently. I felt my cheeks heat up (the one's on my face of course) as I grabbed a rag and knelt down to clean up the liquid from the floor.

"Alittle jumpy there, huh, Justin?" Scooter chuckled, not looking up from his deck of cards.  "Uh.. Jumpy. Yeah. Sorry." I muttered, running a hand through my hair as I finished cleaning the floor.

"I'm sorry." Addy mouths timidly, chewing on her bottom lip as I look back at her. I give her a light smile and nodded an 'apology accepted' before walking back into my room.

That girl's kinky as hell..

and I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was probably like the shortest chapter in the world but, it's okay! We'll count it as a filler chapter! :) I have big plans for this story! I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. I've had alot on my mind but, I have alot of good friends to help me through my rough patches! You guys know who you are! xx