adopted by my hero(mindless behavior)

I crossed my arms and huffed as we pulled up to the next house." You'll love it here." I rolled my eyes." Sure I will."

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and walked up to the house. Cindy walked behind me with all my papers. She rang the doorbell and smiled.

"You should be excited."

"Well I'm not." I rolled my eyes." I'd rather scratch my eyes out." I confessed, rubbing then viciously." Oh, shush-"

The door finally swung open, showing a woman with a large grin." Hey." She looked from Cindy to me, then back to Cindy.

"Is this her?" Cindy nodded as I leaned on my bag. I was pretty short." She's 14?" Cindy nodded and pushed my toward her." Almost 15." I snapped.

Cindy kicked my leg making me yelp." My name is Serina." I held my hand out." Nice to meet you." She grabbed my hand and shook it." Come in, your room is the third room on the right."

I nodded, keeping my head down as I walked up the stairs. Third room on the r- oh.

I pushed the door open, seeing a empty room. Only a bed and a desk. I sat my bag next to the door and sat on the bed.

I like this.

"Thank you!" I heard the lady say, then I heard a door close. Her footsteps came closer to my room then she appeared with a smile on her face.

"It's empty now but we'll get it together after the tour."

"Tour?"

"Mindless behavior tour?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I stared at her before it hit me." Oh my gosh your Kiesha Gamble!" I screamed. She smiled." And I'm going to meet Mindless Behavior. Oh gosh. I look a mess."

I ran to my bag and looked through my old clothes." We bought you some things but it's on the bus. And obviously we'll go shopping and stuff like that." I nodded and pushed my hair out my face." Cool." I stood.

.......later that day .......

We were in the dressing room. I had already met everybody. I twerked a little and the DJ flirted, now I was watching the show on the monitor with Jacob latimore, Lil twist, and diggy .

Then I saw her....

.
.
.
Okay so I wrote a whole chapter for this but something happened and wattpad deleted the whole thing! So that why its short. I wanted to get it out the way.

Yep.

Thanks to all the people who actually voted on a chapter that didn't have words on it.

You're the real MVP.

Okay byyye