1.07

A bag landed in front of her feet, surprising her.

"It's Merle's old bag, but he didn't have that much to begin with so there should be enough room for your things since you don't have much either," Daryl explained, making complete sense.

"Oh. Thanks," Opal thanked, and started to put all of her things in the eldest Dixon's bag.

Daryl didn't understand quite why Opal had hugged him. All she could have done was say thanks and the moment could be over with.

Opal sighed as she finished packing all of her things.

"Do you know how to take down a tent?" Daryl asked.

Opal laughed, if only Daryl knew how she had grown up, always wearing a dress, never wanting to play outside. She was one of the most polite and clean kids you would ever see.

"What?" Daryl questioned, feeling offended by Opal's laughter.

"Nothing! Just if you knew my while I was growing up you'd laugh too," Opal then started to explain why Daryl would have laughed.

After Daryl smiled, he didn't know if he would have laughed, but he smiled out of amusement.

"is all your stuff packed?" Daryl asked.

Opal nodded, she didn't have too much to pack, "you?"

"just about."

-

The duo walked into the middle of camp where ever one else was. Opal felt like she was stranded, there was barely anything around them. all the tents were down and it was cold.

"Let's get going." Rick announced.

"We're not going with." Morales announced, stepping forward.

Opal gasped, she wasn't close with Morales or his family at all, but she hated seeing people leave.

"We've got family in Birmingham. We've got to go to them. I hope you understand," he explained.

Opal frowned and looked to Daryl, his face emotionless. She understood why Daryl might be alright with Morales leaving the group. He did lock his only brother up on a roof.

Morales nodded towards everyone, smiling at Opal.

"It's Jim! He's bit!"

Opal's head turned faster than everyone else's. There stood Jacqui and Jim, her arm gripped on Jim's arm tightly.

Everyone started to stomp towards the two, angry that they were made aware sooner.

"I'm fine! It's just a scratch," he lied, the blood now visible on his tan shirt.

jim started to try to battle anybody that tried to touch him, yelling his head off about how it was 'just a scratch.'

Finally, T-Dog got behind Jim and pulled his arms behind his back so somebody could pull his shirt up to see the so called 'scratch'

Shane stomped close to Jim and pulled up his shirt. And his injury was definitely more than just a scratch. Blood dripped all around it and it started to look gross, infected maybe.

Rick, next to Opal, sighed and whispered a curse word next to her. He was slowly taking on the leader role and was stressing out over it. He used to be the boss when he was a police officer, so why not be the boss now?

"Let's put him the RV now," he said.

"No! Kill him and the ticking time bomb, now!" Daryl argued.