18 and Life

~“L-Lucifer, L-Leviathon, B-Beelzebub, A-Asmodeus, S-Satan, M-Mammon, a-and B-Belphegore.” The boy whispered. The room tempture dropped, of course he expected that. The room darkened, that was a sign, he turned around as seven winged figures bowed down.  

This is the life of Nate, your not-so-average 18 year old loli-shota, he seems too innocent to be the master of the seven deadly sins, doesn’t he? Don’t judge a book by its cover, as you read along you will soon come to realize there is not point to life, and why Nate wants to take his own, now, have fun~

18 and Life

Chapter One: Leaving

“DAMN IT NATE! YOU’VE SCREWED UP FO THE LAST TIME!” The drunken man yelled. Nate’s soft gray eyes began to water, he fell back onto the couch as the older male made a grab for his shoulder length white hair, The mans harsh blue eyes shone with anger as the younger boy dodged all his hits.

“I-I’m sorry dad!” The boy cried out, he made a dash for the kitchen, his father not far behind.

“THE MINUTE YOU TURN 18 YOU’RE OUT OF HERE!” The boy made a swift turn up some steps and into his room, he slammed the door shut, locking it.

“L-Lucifer, L-Leviathon,” The boy whispered. The room tempture dropped, of course he expected that. The room darkened, that was a sign, he turned around as two winged figures bowed down.  

“Master Nate,” They said unison. The albino boy began to cry, the daemons stood, rushing to the boys’ side, snuggling to him. 

After several moments  Lucifer carried Nate over to his bed, setting the boy down, wiping his tears away. Leviathon sat down on the bed, pulling Nate into his lap, rocking back and forth, whispering sweet nothings into the boys ear, trying to calm him down. Lucifer sat next to the pair, thinking deeply. Nate had calmed enough to talk correctly. 

“Dad said he is going to kick me out on my eighteenth birthday!” He said, whimpering slightly. Both daemons looked at each other, their blood red eyes holing worry.

“That’s tomorrow.” Leviathon pointed out. Lucifer ran a hand through his deep violet hair. He, the daemon of pride, eldest of the seven deadly sins, had no idea what to do. 

“Don’t worry baachan,  we’ll get this solved out.” Lucifer said as Leviathon laid the young boy down. 

Nate woke up to black hair in is face and a body wrapped around his torso. Nate unwrapped himself from the youngest deadly sin, pulling his body into a sitting position. Looking around the albino noticed that he wasn’t in his room, or any part of his house for that matter. The body next to his began to shift, the raven haired boy sat up, rubbing his eyes childishly. He looked into Nate’s eyes blankly before blinking rapidly, as if realizing something. At the speed of light the daemon was on his knees, bowing.

“Belphegore, get off the floor,” Nate said, though it was already to late, the raven haired daemon had fallen asleep again. Though it made sense, he was the daemon of sloth after all. Not long after Beelzebub walked in, eating a cupcake, holding a plate in his hand. He sat the plate down, bowing slightly.

“I’ve made breakfast Master Nate,” The gluttony daemon said, his orange bangs falling in his eyes. Nate looked over at the plate, eggs and pancakes practically over-flowed the plate. He smiled, silently thanking the other male. Nate began to bite into the eggs, while Beelzebub watched the food. The boy noticed the daemon, putting a small bite on the fork and holding it out to the orange-ette, who eagerly took the bite. 

Soon all of the food had been devoured by Beelzebub, leaving Nate astonished at how much the daemon was able to eat. Asmodeus walked in the door, climbing on the bed with Nate, curling into his side, sighing in a melancholy way. The daemon of lechery whispered lightly in the human boys ear, two simple words, that made the boys eyes lust over. 

“Mater Nate,” The albino, turned his head giving the baby-ish daemon a peck on the cheek. Nate noticed that the other-worldly being wasn’t acting like his usual self.

“Asmo? What’s wrong?” The daemon said nothing, simply dug his head into the boys shoulder blades, placing the albino on his lap.