Day 55: Phone Challenge

1) You and the last person you talked to on the phone are now the stars of your very own cooking show. What's it called?

2) You've been kidnapped. The last person that you sent a text message to is now on their way to save you. What are your chances of survival?

3) Find the first person in your contact list whose name begins with the same first letter as yours. Somehow, you wake up inside each other's bodies and must live each other's lives for one week. If you tell anyone or get found out, the switch becomes permanent. How long do you last?

4) You and the last main character you wrote/read about ON WATTPAD are starting a YouTube channel together. What's it called and what's it about?

5) You've been kidnapped... again. The kidnapper puts a gun to your head and says make a call. If they answer on the first ring, you live. Who are you calling?

6) Check your last 3 missed calls from different individuals {ie if you have two missed calls from your mom that only counts as one person, find two more}. Now, two of the callers are out to kill you. Only one will -try to- protect you. Who's coming after you and who is defending you? Do you survive?

7) You must delete all apps from your phone except for one, and you can never use any versions of the others -that includes online websites and such- once you delete them. What are you deleting and wha are you keeping?

8) The last person who you received a text message from just won $5,000,000. Realistically speaking, what share of that money can you expect to receive?

9) With no context or explanation, text this picture to your mom/dad. Post the response you get.

10) Tag a few friends here in the comments to answer these

Bonus:

11) Your three favorite wattpadders (feel free to tag them here) are now in a very literal sense, followers of yours. Every day the follow you around wherever you go. And every three days, their three most recent followers will begin to follow them too. The chain will continue and continue until you break it, but the only way you can get rid of them is by reliving three of the absolute cringiest moments of your life (within the past 15 years) WITH them at your side.

Will you just amass a million followers like I would? 😅 New friends, right? Lol