Day 18: Playing Favorites

This one is for the authors and poets really, and you can probably guess why. So, most writers of whatever kind hold some attachment to their works, true? So it only makes sense that sometimes we prefer some works over others, whether it be because of some personal relativity to it or maybe we feel the effort in it was superior, the message it tells or whatever was more impactful or something. For whatever reason, we can look at some works of ours that we like a little more or a little less than others. Now, I won't question you about your least favorite works (but feel free to mention it as a bonus if u like), but I want to know, as an author or a poet, what is your FAVORITE work that you've done? (doesn't have to be completed btw). For the sake of myself and other readers I ask that you only choose from your works on wattpad so that if anyone becomes interested in it they can go read it, thank you.

And please no cheapie "oh my works are like my babies, I can't pick a favorite" answers. Okay. If anyone pulls that kind of answer then I'm skipping this question lol. That's right, I plan to actually answer this myself (you happy @inspireMoi and @SnortleChortle) BUT only after some time passes. I'm not supposed to be on wattpad for a couple more days actually but blaaaaaah.... Anyways, yeah,

What's your favorite work that you've written? Why?

Bq: what's your least favorite work? Why?

Thanks, Salaam