Day 52: Character Questions

Okay, before we begin, I just want to mention that I got this idea from another author here but for the life of me I can't remember who exactly it was. So, if you happen to be reading this and thinking about how I stole your idea or whatever without giving credit, I'm sorry lol. It was an awesome thing so I'm borrowing a part of it though with changes of course.

Anyways, to answer today's question(s) I'll need you to do something else first. Visual one of YOUR characters whose personality you really enjoy writing. Put yourself in their mind, I want you become them, in a sense. Can you do that?

Great.

Now, down below I'm going to list a series of questions and the challenge is for you to answer them as one (or more) of your characters. This isn't just for you to write about them; no, you answer AS them. Do the interview in character. See how much personality you can get out of it and how much of your character you can explore. 

So, for example, if the character is a chatterbox, and I ask a yes/no question, you would answer in the fashion that they would ie rambling on and on instead of just saying "yes" or "no." If they don't know something or aren't familiar with it, don't just skip it or put "n/a," say what that character would say if they were asked in person. The point is to have fun with this. And maaaaaaaaaaaybe there might be a reward of a follow or something for the best answers. Idk. Oh and feel free to advertise your book title at the end of your comment so we know where the character comes from in case anyone wants to give a read. Don't forget to vote and comment here, and support each other's works too!

Now let's begin:

1) What's your name?

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you from?

4) Who is your best friend?

5) What's your favorite food?

6) If your house was on fire, what's the first thing that you would grab before escaping?

7) What was the best day of your life?

8) Who is your role model?

9) What's your favorite surah in the Quran?

10) If you were given 100 bills/coins of currency in your country of residence, what would you spend it on?

11) Are you married?

12) Who cooks better, you or your spouse?

13) Who drives better?

14) What was the worst day of your life?

15) Tacos or Burritos?

16) Pizza or Burgers?

17) Rice and meat or bread and meat?

18) What's your favorite animal?

19) What is/was your favorite subject in school (any level)?

20) Is Pluto a planet?

21) How much do you hate Ajit Pai?

22) Do you like these questions?

23) Name your three favorite books.

24) Name two short term goals and one long term goal in your life.

25) What's the craziest thing you've ever done?