Day 39: _-_ SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH _-_

Okay. Normally I reserve sharing the crap I see in the news and such for private discussions amongst my friends, so this is a bit out of the ordinary. Nonetheless, I just came across such a ridiculous article I just have to share it and get all of your inputs on it because of course the comments on the actual article are.....displeasing to say the least. People can be so ignorant.

And speaking of ignorance, that's the subject of this article, because this ALLEGED ex-Muslim MAY have grown up with a Muslim family but certainly she has never known Islam. Certainly she is ignorant of Islam and her arrogance and ignorance are a deadly combination which unfortunately will help her in misleading others. But enough of my words, I'll probably be replying to the comments below so I should save my words lol, here is the article:

-----------
A former Muslim woman wrote a post on Wednesday explaining how presidential candidate Donald Trump inspired her to leave Islam.

"ExMuslimMaga," who identifies herself as a 19 year-old college student, addressed herReddit post to "The_Donald" revealing how she had "been secretly watching Trump and his speeches for the last few months and agreeing with what he says about Islam."

"Until yesterday, I had not once removed my hajib in my life while outside. I tried to do it once when I was 10 years old, and my parents grounded me for a week," she writes.

"Let me tell you something right now, there are no 'moderate Muslims.' There are no 'assimilated Muslims,'" not even her own parents, the young woman continues. "Throughout my life, I have been to three different mosques regularly. Everyone there had some kind of animosity to America. Either they support jihadist actions outright or they refuse to condemn them, or they victim blame Christians and the west."

"This religion is f-king garbage. You want to know what people at my mosque say to me when I ask them about Trump or about terrorists crossing the border? 'Don't speak woman,'" according to ExMuslimMaga.

She relates, "I had joined a feminist group on campus where there were a surprising number of Trump supporters, who have helped me through this [choice]. While they didn't push me to take off my hajib and renounce Islam, I've decided to do it myself."

The student takes to task liberals on campus for apologizing for Muslims "especially the Bernie girls going around wearing hajibs 'in solidarity.' Well congratulations, you are officially a conquered people of the caliphate."

"When liberals do this and encourage more Muslims to enter the country, people at the mosques are not sighing in relief that whites aren't racist, they are giddy that they are accepting the new Islamic state so easily," she recounts.

ExMuslimMaga concludes, "Only Trump is standing up to these animals. We don't want a single one in our country. If Trump doesn't win, I will happily die the last woman not covering her head. Liberals have no idea what Islam really is."

Many people responded to the woman's post with praise, with some encouraging her to be safe.

"Teflon_Don" wrote, "Hey, listen to me now, stay safe. I wouldn't parade around the fact that you've left Islam or that you used to be Muslim. I'm sure it's a safer climate for you in America than it is here in Britain, but there are now a lot of people that would want to see you dead for the decision you've made...Stand up for what you believe in but keep in mind that the people who disagree with you are very irrational and often violent."

"Thank you for having the guts and the courage to post this and to stand up for what you know is right," added "GAforTrump."

"Moderators on the subreddit claim to have independently verified the post's authenticity," the Daily Caller reported.
-------------

So now, the question is: What are your thoughts on that article and what this misguided woman is saying?

Also, just for curiosity, do mention if you yourself are a Muslim or not and if you're American or not.