A reflection on Applejack

🌹Today we are continuing our reflection series with Applejack!

😺We all love our apple-bucking country pal who is always there for support!

🌹 We hope you are enjoying our reflection series so far!!

Friends are just as important as family. - Applejack

Applejack: reliant, caring and always there for her friends and family.

Applejack has always been a supportive member of the mane seven to all of her friends. From helping Rainbow Dash settle into her new life after her time in the children's home and supporting her ever since as well as all of her other friends, Applejack is definitely someone her friends rely on!

Furthermore, Applejack has always been someone who works hard. From her schoolwork to hours picking apples on her family's farm, she always does her bit to help other out - both family and friends!

Remember to work hard like Applejack and always be a supportive friend and family member!

Also if you hadn't noticed our three books in our EG series were unpublished today! 😫😫 We're really sorry but yes, having three massive books saved on our account made it really slow and made it take ages to update anything! Sorry again, those three books were a big part of our lives for many years! Ahh don't make us cry!! 😫😫 Love you all!!