MLP The Movie Review

Hey guys!

🌹: I'm Jem!

😺: And I'm Cat!

🌹: Last weekend Cat and I were lucky enough to go to the cinema to see My Little Pony The Movie!

😺: It was so so good! Who was your favourite character, Jem?

🌹: You'll find out below when you read our reviews!

QOTD- Have you seen MLP the movie yet? What was your opinion on it? Comment to the right! ➡

My Little Pony: The Movie Review

🌹: ok so the mlp movie was so good!! so much drama and really catchy songs!!! my fave one was sang by the villain, tempest (she was sO cool) the animation style was gorgeous and so pastel-y!! i loved how the mane six made friends as they went on their journey out of compassion, understanding and encouragement. the messages were so important - you are not alone; there will always be someone wanting to be your friend; it's ok to be lonely just don't be spiteful.

all together, it was such a gorgeous movie filled with humour, action, drama and, of course, friendship and i would definitely recommend it!!

😺: Wow, just where do I begin? The whole film was just amazing! I loved the storyline, and I loved how we got to see more of their world! Some of the places outside Equestria look a bit scary though, right? 😜 I also really liked all of the new characters, particularly the pirate griffons, I thought they were really cool, particularly the main one! I also liked the cat - what was he called again? 😂 Yeah he was really cool and I liked how he was originally bad but then became good, it was so lovely and it really represented Friendship is Magic I thought! The songs were great too, I especially enjoyed the one they sang on the pirate ship and of course the one at the end! I also loved the little pictures behind the credits at then end, they were really interesting to watch (they actually made is stay to watch the credits for once, haha). My only complaint was originally the new animation style, which took some getting used to, but by about halfway through I was ok with it, and thought it looked especially good when they were flying!

That's all for today! We hope you enjoy MLP the movie if you too go see it! We really recommend it!! ❤

Next time on PPOV - our top S7 episodes so far!