A reflection on Rarity

🌹 Hey guys! Today we will be continuing our mini series by reflecting on Rarity!
😺 Comment down below who you want us to do next!

🌹 Hey guys! Today we will be continuing our mini series by reflecting on Rarity!😺 Comment down below who you want us to do next!

Memories swirling in my mind, I smile. Friendship truly is magic.

That quote is from our very first book, when Rarity is leaving Brightwings at the end of term! We think she's right, don't you?

Rarity was at the centre for the majority of our first book - settling into a new school proved difficult for her, especially as she was still suffering from a mental issue from her previous school. However, she comes out of her shell and becomes the fabulous girl we know and love today when she meets her five friends - Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Their friendship blossomed and they had soon started their own band due to their love of singing together: the Rainbooms!

After Rarity graduated she could finally pursue her dream: becoming a real fashion designer and owning her own boutique. After a lot of hard work and determination, she made it! Without the help of her friends, she could never have done it - but she had to put the hard work in too! Remember to never give up if you have a dream like Rarity did!