CHRISTMAS COMPETITION!!!

Hey guys! Wow, second update tonight! We just wanted to share with you a very exciting competition that we're holding just in time for Christmas!
Remember the competition we did in our second FF, Summer is Magic? We asked you to write a chapter and we published it as part of the story! Scarebear_20 won!
Well, we're going to be doing another competition similar to that!
We're asking you to write a chapter with Fluttershy auditioning for the Christmas performance of 'The Nutcracker'. The entire plot of the chapter is up to you - what does she wear? How does it go? You decide!
What's more, is that the winning chapter will be published like last time, but in this competition, the winner and two runners-up will win...

Winner
Your chapter will be published in our book, obviously!
You will get a Christmas card from Jem and Cat!
And, a Christmas gift!

Runners Up will also receive a Christmas card and of course a shout-out in the winner's published chapter!

Fancy entering? We bet you do! Well all you have to do is...

Write the chapter! You can either send it to us on Instagram in a private message, comment it here or private message us on Wattpad!

If you win, we will post another chapter to congratulate you, as well as asking you for your address so we can send you your prizes!

Your confidentiality is very important to us of course! If we require your address to send you your prizes you can private message us and we will delete it afterwards! If you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us!

Good luck writing!