I WANT MORE

Chapter 1

I can't believe we made it graduation. As I walk in to the room where we are graduating I notice my best friend Nate. I am having a hard time taking my eyes off of him. Nate looks so hot in the blue cap and gown. I just want to run into his arms and kiss him passionately.

Well let me give you a little insight. My name is Emma. Nate and I have been friends since we were in diapers. Has it really been that long? I guess you can say we are inseparable; we do pretty much everything together. We have even got into the same college that's right U of M! I have never had a boyfriend I have always been secretly and hoping for Nate. Nate has had a few dates here and there but nothing serious. It breaks my heart every time I see him with a girl that’s not me.

It's Wednesday morning and I am waiting for Nate to come and get me; he always picks me up and drives me to school.

Nate is pulling up and I head out the door.

"Hey Nate." I said, giving him a smile.

"Em." He replied.

"Are you ready to graduate on Saturday?" Nate asked

"Hell yeah!” I said. “Then I really can't wait ‘til we get our place together when we go to U of M.”

"I know it's going to wonderful " Nate said with a wink,

As we are pulling up to school and getting out of Nate’s car, he turned to me and spoke.

"Em…" 

"Hmm…" I said.

 "After school I'll meet you by my locker and we can pick up the cap and gowns together. "He suggested.

"Ok I will be there." I grinned.

Nate just gives that smile that just melts your heart, every time he gives me that smile I get butterflies. I gave Nate a hug inhaling the sexy smell of his axe spray.

Gosh I could never get enough of the scent.

It's finally the end of the day, I am so glad that we are done. I go to Nate's locker, as I turn the corner I see him standing there. It's so hard not to stand there and drool when looks so damn sexy.

"Come on, Em." He said. Oh I better not have any drool on my face, and only if he knew.

When I reach his locker, he spoke. "Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Let's get these ugly things." Nate said.

"Oh come on. They aren't that bad" I tried to reason.

"Yeah whatever you say, Emma." Nate said.

When we get to the gym, they have tables set up in alphabetical order. With Nate's last name Sanders and my last name Reid we go to the same table. Walking up to the table we tell Mrs. Locke our names.

"Emma Reid."

"Nate Sanders." She hands us the boxes after we get them we decide to go to my house.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Nate asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I also can't wait ‘til the graduation after party.”

"It will be great so then I can tell you." He mumbled 

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I better get going" Nate said in a hurry.

"Oh ok." I murmured. "Is there something wrong, Nate? You’re acting kind of funny." I said.

"No." Nate says as he is giving me a hug that is to die for. His strong arms wrapped around me I feel so safe in his arms. I never want to let go.

"See you tomorrow." Nate said

"Ok." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. When he did that, I had shivers going all the way down,

I want to tell him so bad that I have feelings for him that I loved him for as long as I could remember. I am scared he might not feel the same way. I don't want to make it awkward when he are living together at college..

A/N .. This story is going to have about 4 or 5 chapters! I am still fairly new at writing, I hope you enjoy it! Vote/comment.