Chapter 6

Kid's Kid

"So thanks again to Kid Flash and Jesse Quick for saving our city once more" a brunette newscaster says with gratitude radiating from her.

"Fun as ever right babe?" The meta says to his wife, Jesse then Wells now West, however she ignores her instead speaking into her phone.
"I'll see you later Kara".

"So the Girl of Steel's gonna meet up with you today?" Wally asks.

"Yeah haven't seen her for a couple of weeks and her and Barry are gonna need us while Joe is in a coma" She says with a slight frown sat on her face.

"Well I guess your right, and we can try and help Joe too, the more help the better after all." Wally says excitedly anticipating the vist ahead.

"If more help is better let me come" Rosh says, speeding into the room with a smile.

"Hmm...should he?" Wally asks awaiting a response from Jesse.

"Yeah come on son, I'm sure an extra scientist would be useful and besides Joe is your best friend after all" Jesse says smiling at her son, the journey becoming ever better.

As the three heroes suit up, the gate containing them raises up, enabling them to run towards central city at their top speed to meet up with the Allens.

"You called?" Jesse says to Kara pulling her into a hug.

"Ooooh I missed you so much" The blonde haired alien replies.

"How's Joe?" The Earth 2 born hero asks.

"He's stable but in a coma still. I believe in him though...wish Caitlin knew more though" Kara said.

"I can only imagine, I might be a mother too but Joe is the first Speedster who is also kyrptonian.
There's a lot of unknown information"
Jesse says to get friend trying to comfort her.

"Yeah I guess your right" she says then  quickly pulling her into a hug.

----------------------------------------------

"

Barry have you been ok?" Wally asks his adopted big brother.

"I'm fairing better than Kara so she can at least have me to hold onto" Barry replies.

"She needs you other wise she'll do someone she'll regret" Wally says hoping that the couple will be alright and of course their son.

"Makes sense" Barry says.

"By the way Barry there's someone else here" Wally says "And i think he can help" he says concluding.

"Hey Mr.Allen, good to see you" Rosh says.

"I haven't seen you since Joe's birthday joe have you been" Barry says.

"I've been finishing a bit of school work so I can go to university." Rosh says to his friends father before continuing his sentence and reaching the topic and main reason he came here
"Forget that though, I know what's wrong with Joe"

Because Wally and Jesse shouldn't have split up 😂😂
Hope use enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the support it means a lot to me and inspires me to write more.

See ya next time,
Sharp Out