Chapter 1

The meeting

"If it isn't the girl of steel" a man in red remarks towards a caped blonde.

"Scarlet speedster, it's been too long" She says to him, lust in her eyes.

"I missed you" the lightning wearing man said to the girl, removing his mask to reveal a male brunette.

"Missed you too Barry" She said running over to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Uh but tight kara" The scarlet speedster joked towards the beautiful blonde smiling at him.

"Sorry...flash" She said with a smirk "Sometimes I forget my own strength"

"Well..supergirl..how about I run us over to Noonans and we can catch up properly?"

"That's fine" Kara says as she positions her self in a racing stance. "But I'll be there first". She finishes saying as she launches herself across the city from a Sprint to flight.

Barry laughed as he put his cowl on once more and ran after her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

"I forgot to ask, why are you here Barry?" Kara says in her civilian attire, matched by barry.

"Well I've been stressed back on earth one and missed the fun we have together. I thought a little break would do me good. And...I missed you" Barry said heart meltingly to Kara, grabbing her hands at the end.

"Aww Barry.." Kara said "I feel the same...I've really missed you I haven't felt the same without you.."

Barry pulled out a smile. He couldn't help it  whenever he was with this woman he could only smile he could have no bad moments so just smiled and stared into her blue eyes with love.

"Kara?" he said to her.

"Yes Barry?" She smiled.

"I love you well not love you because we're not together and that would be really really weird but I like you a lot and a lot more than I did the first time we met in not saying I didn't like you then but I'm saying I like you more now and differently now that your older wait I'm not saying you look old because if anything you look younger. I should stop talking before this gets worse."

Kara could do nothing but giggle.

"Barry, if your asking me to go on a date with you without a doubt I say yes." Kara says beaming a huge smile at him.

Barry had butterflies in his stomach, although he was as happy as when he first phased through a building he was a bit scared to how this would work out considering both of them never had very successful love lives.

Acting on instinct alone, Barry leaned forward picking his lips and planting a kiss upon karas lips leaving him with a blush.

Why did I do that, Barry thought with a chuckle.

Kara on the otherhand was left breathless; she achieved her main aim a kiss from the love of her life. Years ago her foster mother, Eliza, told her that she'd know when she finds 'the one' and in her eyes that kiss secured his title. She didn't know why however but she does know more passion, love and must was filled in that one kiss lasting for around 2 seconds than any from Mon El or James.

At the end of the night Barry was in Kara's apartment, both of them very 'happy".

Here's a new book for use about SuperFlash and more importantly if they had a child. Heres a little lead up to the main plot, get prepared for the next chapter.

Stay tuned,
Sharp Out