Chapter 3

Training begins

"Run Joe! Run!" Barry screams at his son.

"Im running at mach 2, faster than you when you started out" Joe remarks.

"But you don't have to be something like me, you can be better you can inspire people in ways I never could but your better than me you can do things I never could." Barry says to his son with a firm facial expression.

"Fine" his son can only say in reply.

"You have to remember your not gonna have me and your mum for support" Barry said with regret, feeling as if he's being a bit harsh on the sudden spring of the risks however deep down he knew it was right to do it, he needed to do it

----------------------------------------------

"I don't know what his problem with me is?" Joe says to his friend Rosh

"He's your dad he's just worried about you" he says with a smile to the son of the power couple.

"Your parents are heroes too" he remarks ",you dont have to worry about that though"

"Yet I have less pressure, I'm not part alien and speedster, you have your mum's villains after you, your dad's and everything in between. Your dad is worried that you won't be able to defend your self for when the next darkseid comes, because I'll be there but I'm not gonna be a driving force on an assault, that'll be you and your parents, after all I'm not a kryptonian am I?" Rosh says to his best friend hoping to help him.

"Yeah I guess, thanks" Joe says.

---------------------------------------------

"I have to go faster" Joe says to himself mentally as he runs around the S.T.A.R labs complex.

"Training already?" A woman asks him sweetly.

"Yeah I wanna make you and dad proud" He says in responce.

She hugs him. "We're already proud of you don't worry" She adds with a beaming smile.

He felt glad he had her, the greatest mum ever so sweet, so caring yet so strong he couldn't believe his luck.

"Love you mum" he said to her enjoying his time in the embrace.

I'd love to write more but i think this is a nice ending

Sharp Out