Dally's imagine

• Dedicated to My sister, Hollywood

*hollywood's POV*

"You know, a walk in the park would be much better." I tell my brother.

"Well, I want to try something."

What could he possibly try in a cemetery? Yep, we're walking through a cemetery. The one thing I hate the most. I hate being close to dead bodies.

"Two-bit. Let's go! I'm not gonna walk through a cemetery with you just so you can try something!" He chuckles at my fear.

"It won't take long."

"Then do it by yourself."

I run out of the cemetery and to DX where Steve and soda are.

"Of two-bit asks you to to on a walk say no." I give them the advice.

"Where did he make you to this time?"

"The cemetery."

"Ooh. You got it bad." Steve says.

"Yeah. He warned to 'try something'." I use air quotes when I said 'try something.'

"Hah." Steve laughs.

"Shut it, Randle. I may look small but I pack a mean punch."

"She does." Soda says. "I'm pretty sure I still have a bruise from teasing her about her and Dallas."

"You and Dallas. Nobody would have ever guessed you two would be together." Steve says.

I giggle. Dallas is a total gentleman when he wants to be. But he's right. Nobody would have ever thought we would be together. Talk about a cliche bad boy and the shy girl love story.

"Yeah. I'm still shocked myself."

I've had a huge crush on dally since fourth grade when two-bit and I moved here from Dallas, Texas.

"It's hard to believe."

I smile and sit on the hood of a car.

"Where's my beautiful girlfriend?" I hear Dallas's voice.

"I don't know check the cemetery with her brother." I giggle as I say this.

"I already checked. She must be here somewhere." Dallas smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey." I smile as I inhale his scent.

He smells like tobacco and mint. It's a weird combination but it works on him.

"Johnny and pony are going to the movie with me tonight. Wanna come?" Dallas asks as he lights a cigarette.

"Sure as long as I get a sucker."

"Whatever you want."

He stands between my legs while I'm sitting on the car's hood. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

Two-bit joins us and stands next to Johnny and pony.

"You know, Hollywood, if you're gonna leave me in the middle of a cemetery at least take the dead cat."

Two-bit sets a dead cat on the hood of the car I'm sitting on.

"Two-bit!" I yell. "Get that thing away from me!"

Dallas chuckles and pushes the cat off the hood.

"Thank you."

He smiles and turns around so he's facing me.

"Sure thing."

I peck his lips.

"No, get away from my sister." Two-bit pushes dally and me apart.

"Whatever." I mumble and get off the hood.

"Where are you going?" Dallas asks.

"To get a coke. Come with me." I interlock our hands and we go inside the gas station.

"Hey." The guy behind the counter asks, I don't know his name.

"Hi." I mumble shyly.

"What can I get a pretty lady like you?"

"A bottle of coke." Dallas growls and wraps his arm around my waist.

I giggle. It's so cute when he's jealous.

"Okay." He grabs a coke and I grab it.

I reach in my back pocket to pay but Dallas beat me to it. I smile as I walk out but frown when I realize I can't open it. Stupid bottles. Dallas chuckles and removes his arm from around me to open the bottle. I smile.

"Thanks!"

"Anything for you." I smile as he kisses my forehead.

**********

This one isn't very good but it's all I could come up with. It's for my sister. But anyways I hope you guys likes it (: