Sodapop imagine

*Brooke's point of view*

I hate being a soc. You're always judged for your money. So whenever I can I go to the North side and talk to the greasers. I'm best friends with the Curtis brothers and their friends. I kind of have a small crush on Sodapop but a lot of girls do. But sadly, doesn't even see me as anything other than a friend

I'm going to DX since Soda and Steve are working. Steve doesn't really like me. I don't know why.

"Brooke!" Soda yells when he sees me. I smile as he wraps me in a hug.

"He soda. Steve." He just nods stiffly. "Anyways, I told my parents I'm staying at a friends tonight so I can't go home." Sodapop smiles. He's always happy.

"You can sleep at my house."

"Thanks."

"Not a problem. Just let me clock out and we can go to my place." It was getting dark. It must be around 6. I nod as he leaves to clock out. Steve is quiet. From what I hear from soda he's the complete opposite of quiet. I wait for Soda and pretty soon he's next to me walking to his house.

I've met everyone in the gang. They all seem to like me except for Steve. I've also met most of the people in Tim Shepherd's gang. They seem okay.

We walk into the house. Darry is reading a news paper and Ponyboy is watching the sunset. I smile at him. He smiles warmly back.

"You stayin' here tonight?" Ponyboy asks. I nod.

"You can sleep with Soda. I'll take the couch." I smile.

"Thank you Ponyboy." He gives me a hug.

Soda and I walk inside. Darry gives us a small wave then continues to read the newspaper.

"You hungry?" I nod. He grabs my hand and I swear I feel sparks and little tingles. He leads us to the kitchen and he makes us some grilled cheese sandwiches. We eat them in his room.

"You are an amazing grilled cheese maker."

"What can I say?" He chuckles. "I'm amazing." We both laugh.

"In your dreams." He smiles. Oh my god I nearly melt.

"Brooke, I need to tell you something." My smile drops. "This is really hard to say." He's going to tell me he hates me. He's going to say he wants me to leave. "I like you. I really really like you." I grin from ear to ear.

"I like you a lot, as well." He smiles.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I nod.

"Yes, I will."

*later that night*

Sodapop and I are laying in his bed. He has his arms around me protectively.

"Brooke." His voice is so soft it's almost apart of the darkness.

"Yes."

"Steve doesn't hate you."

"Yes he does."

"No. He's just mad that you're a soc. He thinks you're going to hurt me." I sigh.

"Socs aren't always bad." I say quietly.

"I know that but he doesn't."

"He almost jumped me when I first met you guys." I reminisce the day that it happened.

"Again with the soc thing."

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." He chuckles.

"Yeah, my math book had a picture of people smiling and having fun. I did not have fun." I laugh and kiss him.

"Let's go to sleep.

**********

Another one that's four down three to go! And then I'll have done one for all! Then I'm just going to keep repeating the people just different imagines.