Dally imagine

*Brooke's point of view*

Dallas and I are at the Curtis house because we got bored. Nobody else is here except for Sodapop but he's to into his cartoons to notice us. We are acting like a love sick couple.

I'm sitting on Dally's lap my arm is around his neck playing with his hair. He has one hand around my back the other in my thigh.

"What are the plans for tonight?" Dally smiles.

"Movie with Johnny and Pony."

"We do that a lot." I smile and give him a kiss.

"Do you want to do something else because I can do something else with you. The boys don't have to go. I don't even have to go if you want to be alone. I can find-" I cover his mouth with my hand.

"You're rambling." I whisper and connect our lips. He puts his hand that's on my back to the back of my neck. I smile into the kiss. He nibbles at my lip I'm about to let him in when the door opens. We both pull away and look at the person who walked through the door. Johnny, ponyboy, and two-bit. I smile at them.

"Hey." I say. Johnny waves and sits next to Dally and me.

"Hello." Johnny says.

"Did we interrupt a moment?" Two-bit asks with fake sympathy.

"Yeah actually. Could you leave? And try not to slam the door." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. Ignore him. He's just horny." He flushes. I smirk. "Yeah. Go take a shower." I stand up. He groans.

"Save it for the bedroom." Two-bit says. I glare at him.

"Watch it Matthews." He just rolls his eyes.

"Two-bit Mickey's on TV." Two-bit turns is attention to the TV.

"Can he use your shower?" I ask ponyboy. Dally is still sitting.

"Yes." I pull Dally's lazy ass off the couch and throw him in the bathroom.

"That was hilarious." Ponyboy says. I nod and sit next to Johnny. He's my little brother. My legs go across his lap.

"It was." I say. I hear the water turn on in the bathroom and let out a soft chuckle.

"I want a relationship like yours and Dally's" Johnny says. I give him a confused look. He explains. "You always tease each other. You never fight. You guys won't let each other fight if the atmosphere gets to heavy one of you lighten it. You are both always playful with each other. You guys are a perfect couple. People at school envy you guys." I smile.

"We just really love each other." I smile and look at Johnny. 'And one day you'll find love and she'll be the lucky one. You are an amazing person and if people doesn't realize that they're idiots." He chuckles.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Anytime." I mess up his hair. We all talk until Dallas comes out of the bathroom. He looks so sexy with his hair wet.

"Talking about me?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, actually we were talking about how your cockiness is a major turn off." He chuckles.

"Well, your sarcastic comments are a major turn on." I blush and look at my hands. I can't believe he said that with my brother in the room.

*movie*

We snuck into the movies as usual. Dally helped me since I'm new to this stuff. I don't like sneaking in or stealing.

"Dallas!" I say happily. He looks at me.

"Brooke?" He says but it comes out like a question.

"Will you give me a piggy back ride?" I give him the puppy dog look he can't say no to. He nods. I smile and jump on his back. "Thank you." He chuckles and we go to seats for people who don't have cars. I have to get off his back because he can't jump over the pole with me on his back but he helps me over.

"Brooke, come with me to get a coke and some popcorn." He says before I can sit down. I nod. The boys sit down while we go to the line. "I love you." He says randomly.

"I love you, too." He intertwines our fingers and I rest my head on his shoulder while swinging our hands. We are such a couple. But can you blame us? We've been dating for 6 years. Since we were 13.

"You know two-bit told me a joke the other day." I smile. I love two-bits jokes.

"Let's hear it." Dally clears his throat nervously.

"Knock knock." Seriously a knock knock joke? Those aren't even jokes but I go with it.

"Who's there?" He takes a deep breath and nervously answers. What's going on? Is he okay?

"Mary."

"Mary who? Are you okay?" He nods and gets down on one knee. I gasp as he pulls out a beautiful ring.

"Marry me." I nod.

"Yes. Yes! Yes!" I yell as he puts the ring on my finger. People around us cheer. I pul dally close to me and crash our lips together. He kisses back immediately. When we pull away I notice Johnny and ponyboy smiling at me.

***********

Hope you enjoyed this imagine! :)