Two-bit imagine

*Brooke's point of view*

Steve and Sodapop are working at DX and I'm waiting there for my boyfriend, two-bit and my best friends Ponyboy and Johnny.

"Quit pacing. You're creating a draft." Somebody says from behind me. I smile at he familiar voice. Two-bit. My amazing boyfriend.

It's not normal for socs and greasers to be together but we aren't normal. I'm a soc.

"Two-bit!" I give him a tight hug. He smiles and hugs me with just as much force.

"You guys just saw each other yesterday." Steve says.

"Shut your trap." I mumble to lost in two-bit's hug.

"No PDA." Sodapop says. I groan and pull away from two-bit.

"I'll remember that with Sandy." Two-bit says. I smile and intertwine our fingers. Soda laughs and gets back to fixing the car.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" I ask.

"Movie." Johnny says.

"Can I go?"

"Sure." Ponyboy says. "Dally's going." I smile. Dally is like the brother I never had.

"Awesome. What about you, Kieth." He knows that when I use his name he better say what I want him to.

"I plan on being with you and not getting drunk." I roll my eyes.

"I was kidding. You can get drunk. Just don't get into any fights." If he gets in a fight we are over. I can handle the thieving but fighting is another thing.

"I won't. But I plan on going to see the movie with you. I'm just going to get some booze first." I laugh.

"Okay, two-bit." He smiles and kisses my cheek. Dally joins the group.

"I'll see ya'll later." He gives me a kiss then waves to the boys before running to get some beer. I watch him leave.

He's so perfect. He's funny, kind, strong, and handsome. I really love him. I know he loves me, too. We've already taken the step in our relationship. We both have said the L word.

"Brooke, quit naming your 15 children." I blush and look at Dallas.

"I was not-"

"Don't even try." Steve says. I roll my eyes.

The guys have taken me under their wing. When I first started dating two-bit we kept it secretive but when we got close we told people and the guys didn't like me at first since I was a soc but they eventually warmed up to me. We've started dating when we were 15 and we are 19 now so we've been dating for 4 years. We couldn't be happier.

"Whatever." I mumble.

*movie*

Where is he! Two-bit is super late! I groan and sit next to Dallas. We're sitting behind my soc best friends.

"Brooke? Is that you?" I nod.

"Cherry!" I yell. We hug.

"Why are you with those greasers?" I shake my head.

"They're my friends."

"But.. You're a soc." I nod.

"Yeah."

"Wait you're boyfriend.. He's a greaser, right?" I nod.

"Yes, cherry." She nods in understanding.

We make small talk for a while. Dallas tries to flirt with cherry but she's not interested.

"Hey, beautiful." Somebody says from behind me. I look up and see two-bit. I smile smally at him. He's probably drunk. I look to his hand expecting there to be a six pack of beer but I'm surprised when I see a bouquet of flowers. Beautiful pink carnations and pink roses. I smile at him. He gives them to me.

"They're gorgeous." I smile. He kisses my cheek. I don't smell any alcohol. He's sober? "You're not drunk." He grins widely at me.

"Nope, I didn't think you'd want me drunk tonight." I give him a confused look. "Look in the flowers. I do as instructed. I gasp in shock when I see a diamond ring. "Will you marry-" he's cut off by my lips colliding with his. People around us cheer.

"Is that a yes?" I roll my eyes.

"You're such an idiot." I tease. "Of course it's a yes." He smiles as I pull him into another kiss.

***************

Two-bit imagine done :) hope you enjoyed!