Ponyboy's imagine

*Brooke's point of view*

"He'll never go out with me." My best friend is crying in my shoulder because she has a crush on one of our friends but she thinks he'll never go out with her. I know he likes her but I promised him I wouldn't tell.

"He's going to ask you. Just give him some time." She glares at me.

"Easy for you to say. You have a perfect boyfriend and perfect looks." She storms off. I sigh. She'll be fine in an hour.

"Brooke." I hear the soft voice of my boyfriend. I face him with a sad smile. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"Yeah, pony. She's just so stubborn. She can't see that Steve obviously likes her." Ponyboy smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"One day they'll be together and we can be annoyed of them as much as they are of us." I laugh.

"Yes we will. I can see it now." He laughs and kisses me. "So.. Babe." Ponyboy looks at me. We're walking to the lot so we can watch the sunset.

"Yes." He smiles and pulls me close.

"Tomorrow my parents and I are going on vacation." He frowns.

"I know. Let's make tonight the best." He smiles and drags me to the lot. We sit on the car seat.

"What exactly do you have in mind." He smiles.

"A lot of kissing." I laugh as he presses his lips gently on mine.

*next day*

I wake up freezing. Remind me to never leave the window open before I go to bed. I open my eyes and try to sit up. I fail. Something is keeping me from sitting. I look towards the source. An arm? I look around me to see I'm outside at the lot. I look at the body the arm belongs to and I notice it's ponyboy. I smile as memories of last night flood my mind.

After an hour or so of making out Ponyboy had to go home and so did I. We each told our guardians that we were staying at a friend's house. They went along with it. Although I'm pretty sure that they knew we were going to be with each other.

We came back to the lot and continued to talk and make out until we got tired and fell asleep.

"Brooke." Ponyboy mutters.

"Yes."

"What time is it?" I shrug.

"I don't know." He chuckles.

"You should get home. You have to leave for Florida." I frown.

"I want you to go with."

"I want to go too, but your parents already said no."

"I know, but I don't get it. My parents love you and we're rich. I don't get how bringing you along would affect anything." He kisses the top of my head.

"We'll get to see each other in a few weeks." I sigh and nod.

"Yeah." Ponyboy grabs my hand and walks me to my house. We walk slowly enjoying every second.

"Brooke, thank goodness you're home. Last night we got a call from our bosses and they said they book us two rooms." I give my mother a confused look.

"Okay?" How does this affect me.

"So that means." My mother starts.

"That you're boyfriend can come with. His ticket is already payed for so the flight won't be a problem. But you need to hurry up and pack." I give both of my parents a hug and a kiss on their cheeks. I then kiss Ponyboy.

"If he wants to come of course." My mother adds.

"I want to go." I smile.

"Okay. We'll pick you up at your house." My dad looks at me. I give him a hopeful expression. He sighs. "Go with him. We'll get your bags." I smile and kiss his cheek. Ponyboy and I rush to his house. We ask Darry if he can go and of course he says he can go. Ponyboy packs his clothes while Soda and I chat amongst each other. Soon Ponyboy is done and my parents are here.

"Bye, guys." I holler.

"Don't get her knocked up." Darry yells.

"Yeah use protection." My eyes widen and I blush. I can't believe them. Ponyboy chuckles nervously.

"Ignore them." He mumbles. I notice a faint pinkish color to his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"I always do." He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

*********

So I wrote this in my bus on my way home from school and I forgot to save all but a small chunk so I had to rewrite it. But this is way better than the original so I guess I'm glad it got erased. Now I got to go I'm super tired!