Chapter 16

I's sorry I have taken forever to upload!!! I'm lazy and I have been helping my friends with their books. So enjoy....Or try to. I just typed this really quickly. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

5 months later....

I opened my eyes to the blinding sun and knew it was time to get up. Turning to my right, I saw Erika and Winifred still sleeping. Gulianna was most likely on my left , and Lina was to, but I don't really care for her. 

"Get up!" I shouted. Both figures still lie as unmoving as a tree. Throwing the blankets off, I turned on the lights and set my feet on the carpet floor. Be late for all I care. As I was walking to my bathroom, I heard my phone ringing. 

I grabbed it and made a beeline for the bathroom. 

"Hello?" I said. I already knew who was calling. It was obvious.

"Hey, are we still up after school..." Samantha's voice said, filling my ears. 

"Yah, of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied, whilst I was brushing my teeth. 

"Tally, you said that last time but then you canceled because Deni wanted to go for a walk in the park..." Samantha replied rudely. 

"So your saying..." I spit out the toothpaste and wiped the remainders off my mouth," That you want me, Tally Davids, to say no to my incredibly hot boyfriend..." Laughter came from the other end and Samantha said "Well, if you were really just going to walk in the park and not give him a little something, wink, wink, then... Yes! I do want you to say no!" 

"Okay, I won't miss it today. Promise." 

"Fine. But I swear if you don't show up, oh so help me Tally!" I hung up the phone and put it beside the toothbrushes, on the counter. 

Ever since Samantha told me about Mila being my half-sister (I still can't get over the fact) everything went back to normal. Samantha and I became friends again and tonight she wants me to go to a poetry thing. She claims she wrote a poem about me.

I stopped seeing Mila everywhere I went and I stopped speaking to my father. When I tried telling him about the whole situation with Mila, everything got awkward and he said that never happened. Then I told him about Mila being everywhere and he only said that she was never gone. I called him some names and decided I would stop calling. So everything went back to normal.  Gulianna stopped acting so weird and Noel and her were always with each other. That doesn't mean I like her though... 

Winifred and Mia ,her girlfriend the pianist, kept going out and then sooner or later Erika started going out with Daniel ,her crush.

(A/N, I know I mentioned those people in the book somewhere but I seem to have not included them in the chapters for a long time but more characters ,from that one chapter where I introduced everyone, will begin to play a role in the book. So if you don't remember the two characters Mia and Daniel remember them! I will use them a lot more) 

 And of course, Deni and I. We started going out two weeks after that very awkward encounter with Lina. Deni and I are completely head over heels for each other. I haven't lost my virginity to him yet, but I know I will. One day. 

As for Lina, she moved into our dorm after Samantha moved out. Lina had gotten into some kind of fight with the brazilian girl in her dorm. It went down pretty bad, because Lina ended up in jail for three nights. She broke the girl's leg.  

And I guess it is all's well that end's well. I think. I'm not sure about that the saying but everything in my life was perfect right now. 

Walking out of the bathroom, I saw Lina changing. Her black hair was covering the side of her face and he pale skin gleamed in the dark.