Chapter 1

Before you read this, note that this was my very first "story" and I will not be writing anymore. The plot is rushed, the characters are unrealistic and I don't know the difference between you're and your. I wrote this two years ago after watching a movie and I'm ashamed. The only reason I haven't taken this down is because of the amount of reads it has. Plus, I don't want to take it down. So if you do continue reading this... thing, you are not allowed to critique it or tell me anything about it. Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll edit this, but I doubt it. And you're not allowed to judge my writing skills based off this. It was two years ago. If you want to read my actual stories, go on my profile and look.

Continue if you must, but the plot is so messy that I would take notes

I feel like I'm being crushed. I really wonder who's crushing me . Thats not really important right now. I wonder how I got here. The only thing that really seems to be on my mind is Mila Mathews. Why?

Mila Mathews is my fathers wife. Mila Mathews... Such a pretty girl. Mila is about my fathers height. She has the most stunning blue eyes with flecks of honey. She also has full light pink lips, extremely long eye lashes and black hair with splashes of red. She is gorgeous but she is 20 years old. My father is about 63... Do the math.

I hate Mila. In fact , I wish she would just die. She obviously only married my father just for his money. And my father was to stupid to not notice. Mila and I hate each other. She hates me because I know the truth and I hate her because she is a lousy piece of trash. Now don't think I hate her because she is attractive. No. I hate her because she is a dirty slut. The only thing I don't understand is that I'm thinking about her while I'm being currently choked.

All of the life that seemed to fill me is being squeezed out of my lungs. A little voice in the back of my head is screaming at me to breath. Breath Tally. Breath. BREATH!

I can't. I can't. I.......

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep. Bolting upright I accidentally hit my head on the wall. "Ow". Sitting up and rubbing my head I realized I had just been dreaming. What is up with these crazy suicidal dreams. My dad thinks it's a sign of help but when he is not around Mila says its just a sign of mental health. Whatever.

I was about to run down stairs when I noticed that something special was today... but what? I usually forget all holidays and birthdays ever since Mila got married to dad. I walked over to my calender and saw today was a special day. Today is Christmas. Woo-pee. Dad actually wanted to stop celebrating Christmas because Mila was Jewish and didn't want to make her feel all awkward. But then Mila felt bad and said that we shouldn't cancel my favorite holiday because of her. And then supposedly we had a happy ending. Not.

Well,if we had celebrated Christmas or not, I wouldn't have really bought something for Mila. I'm really forced to buy something for her. So most of my christmas shopping is done at the dollar store. But this year dad said to put some effort into it. I tried a little harder, but don't expect much. I'm only human.

While running down the stairs in my pajamas I had slipped and fell. So it's not so much running down the stairs but falling. "OW". I yelled rubbing my head. That really hurt. I climbed back up the stairs and saw that olive oil had been spilled on that specific stair. "Wha..." I could only imagine what those to needed the olive oil for. I shuddered at the thought of it. But what if somebody put that their on purpose. Huh? Thats a head scratcher.

I walked carefully down the stairs and into the kitchen looking for anything out of place. Nothing seemed wrong so I guess that really was only an accident. Just shake it off. I opened the wooden cabinet in my kitchen. I set some cereal down on the counter and got a bowl.