Chapter 6

I heard my name and looked up. "What?". There was no thought on my mind except for the fact that Samantha Wilkes is Amber Divoldi. She is the brat that got me in here. In this crap!

I saw a man with his hand outstretched. He looked a lot like Dominik and he said" Hello miss. I am the principal and its nice to meet you" I took his hand and shook it. He walked away.

I looked up to find Amber/Samantha looking straight at me. After that whole incident with the police Amber vanished and never came back. And look where she has been hiding all along.

Some lady walked up to me and covered my view of Samantha/Amber. "Hi, I am the Music teacher. I play tuba and violin. But I can teach all instruments. My name is Mrs. Jade Leroy. I am Dominiks mother and Nathan's wife. Nathan is the principle" She was a pretty women. She had black hair and brown eyes. She was skinny and had a pretty smile. Someone called her name and she just walked away.

Just then three people came in and gave us our dinner. It was Spaghetti and Meatballs. I looked up and saw everyone about to burst out laughing. "What?"

"We tried to make you feel comfortable by making something that Americans eat a lot for dinner. No one here is American so we have no one to relate to" Gulianna said.

"Oh thats really sweet of you guys. Thanks for trying but I was hoping for new foods. Not old ones." I laughed. "If you really want to make me more comfortable then why don't we go around in a circle and say where we are from and and our names. Just the basics." I looked up at Samantha/Amber and smiled. She turned an angry shade of red.

There was about fifteen people in the room. The circle started on Gulianna.

"You already know who I am." She waved her hand and made a gesture towards the next person.

The person next to her was a boy. He seemed to be about sixteen and he had brown eyes with blonde hair. He had a long nose and a smooth perfect face. He was cute but nothing compared to Dominink. "Hi, my name is Noel Miller. I am from Hungary and Gulianna is my girlfriend." He smiled and he grabbed her hand. Gulianna blushed. He had a thick accent but since him and Gulianna are together I made a mental note to get to know him.

The tiny Asian girl that was sitting next to Noel looked down at her plate. When she looked up I saw that her eyes were like to black holes. She had silky brown hair. She was really small and I think she was scowling at me. (Authors Note: I am not saying that she has tiny eyes and it looks like she is scowling. She is really scowling at her.) When she started talking I couldn't even hear her. " My name is Mia Kato. I am from Japan." She was quiet. She looked down again. Winifred grabbed her hand and whispered something in her ear. "I am also Winifreds girlfriend." She looked down again.

Winnifred was next but just smiled and made a gesture with her head for the circle to keep moving.

Next person in the circle was a very dark skinned boy. He had brown eyes and just an a wide nose. When he spoke it was a deep low rumble and it sent chills down my back." Hey baby, my name is Andre Eze I am from Nigeria." He winked at me and I almost barfed. This kid was not attractive at all. In fact he was repulsive.

Then the spotlight went to some girl with incredible green eyes and blond hair. She smiled and dimples showed in her cheeks. She looked around and then spoke with a thick Russian accent. "Hello my name is Ema Horvat. And I am from Croatia" She smiled and flipped her wavy blonde hair over her shoulder. She was pretty but she seemed a little out of it.

The person next to her was Dominik. He smiled and spoke "I am Dominik Leroy,my dad is the principal and my mom is the music teacher. I am from France" My heart fell to the floor but then broke when Samantha leaned over and kissed his cheek.