Chapter 4

"OWWW" My throat hurts! I rolled over on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Screw this! I looked out the window and saw what everyone was doing outside. I laughed at how one kid tried doing a flip and fell on his back. Or another kid brought a rose to a pretty girl and she stood up and smacked him across the face.

I turned over again and looked at my stuffed bags. I just got to the school yesterday. It was around midnight so no one was awake. I had coughed as soon as I got there and the teachers who were still awake freaked out and ran me right to the nurses office.

It turned out I got  fever from the stranger who kept flirting with me on the plane. I shuddered at the thought of following him into that bathroom like he had asked. I started to cough a little and just ended up coughing like a maniac.

I smiled at how when I first arrived all the staff members were just staring at me in amazement. Then they went into a whole conversation about dorms, and instruments or music and all that stupid useless crap. Then they went into a conversation about drugs....

I looked down at my hands in shame. I sneezed and my headache got worse. 

I looked outside again and noticed everyone had left. Guess lunch time is over. I got up out of the bed and my head started screaming with pain. SCREW THIS STUPID HEADACHE! I fell to the floor with pain. Tears came strolling down my cheek. Why me? Why..Why!

 "AHHHHH! Wini, Guli, Erika! Someone broke into our dorm!! LOOK!! "

This chicks loud and obnoxious screams are killing me. "STOP SCREAMING!!! " I screamed.

" Wow, what is up with that ?" A deep girl voice asked. 

" EWWW ! Andre asked me out! " A high pitched girl said.

" What is it now Sam?" A pleasant and sexy voice said. I am not lesbian but it was a sexy voice.

The sexy voice came closer and I felt a warm hand on my cheek. " Hey are you all right?"

I looked up at a pair of the most beautiful set of eyes. They were violet. I looked at the girls pleasant face. She had light fiery red hair. She reminded me of Lucy Boynton. She smiled at me when I opened my eyes.

"Good morning sunshine. My name is Guliana Higgins." She has slight accent to her voice. It was a sort of a British accent. 

"You're so pretty..." My eyes widened at the comment and I realized I had just said she was pretty. " Sorry, Umm, My name is Tally Davids" She smiled wider.

"Huh, I don't want to be rude but what are you doing in our dorm room? " A low deep voice said. 

"Why do you think she is in our dorm!" Gulianna screamed. 

"She is new here and they assigned her this dorm?" The deep voice said again. I looked up and saw a girl with straight jet black hair and olive eyes. She smiled when I saw her. She was slightly plump. Just a little. "I am Winifred Simpson" She said. The girl was barley attractive but there was something about her look that made you smile.

A girl with dark brown hair and blonde highlights smiled and spoke . " Hey, sorry I screamed out loud. Its obvious that your sick. Didn't me to scare you". She had brown eyes with streaks of blue. Her body was made up of C cup boobs and a flat stomach but her face was a little repulsive. She had pimples and her lips were way to big and her eyes were way to small. Hey eyelashes were little stubs barley growing and her nose was wide. Her nose was long and thin. She had dark skin and she spoke with more of a latin accent. Maybe she was from South America.

"Hey can you like get up! Jeez you're so lazy!" I looked up saw it was chick who was screaming for help. She was a freaking Barbie doll. She had Straight blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She had just the right amount of freckles and her eyelashes were huge. She had a perfect body and she just looked so.... Perfect. What was her name. Sam they had called her? Maybe that was short for Samantha. She gave me a scowl and left the room texting on her cell phone.

"Hey don't mind her." Gulianna said while helping me up. " Thats just Samantha Wilkes. She just  needs some time to get used ...…" Her mouth fell open and she just stared at me in awe. All the other girls came up and started staring at me to. 

"Wow, is that even possible" Winifred said. I realized they were all staring at my eyes. "It looks so pretty..."

"Yeah I guess it does" I turned around and picked up my cell phone from the floor. I don't like people crowding around me. I'm claustrophobic. 

"Hey,umm we just had recess, Not really recess, more like free time, but we have to go to dinner and you have to get your schedule" Erika said.

"Yes, I guess I do" I turned around and my new friends walked me to the dining room.

                                                                          * * *

We walked right into the dining room and sat in whatever place we wanted to. I looked around at all the people. There was about 15-20 people in this room. Where is everyone?

Gulianna must have noticed my confusion because she whispered in my ear " In this school there is about twenty different houses. Five of those houses are used for teaching our art. And as you know there are seven different arts. Dance, Music,Chorus,Art,Photography,Drama, and Creative Writing. They use two houses for every art. And there is multiple dining rooms in every house. And then there is school,Which is just one huge building...…" She kept talking about the way everything works and how we were all separated but I sorta stopped listening because an absolutely gorgeous guy just walked in the room

My heart stopped. He was amazing. He had blue eyes that seemed really bright and really dark. He had black hair and a gorgeous face and… and...and. I stopped and just stared at him. He noticed and he came up to talk to me. 

"Hello" He said.

"Hi" I replied weakly

"Are you new?" I nodded and cast my eyes down to his muscular chest. He seemed built but not to much. It was perfect.

"Thats very cool. Well, my name is Dominik Leroy and I just wanted to say welcome" I smiled my sexiest smile and he seemed to blush a little. 

"Hey um Dominik do you want to sit next to me?" I asked with a smile. 

"Sorry but he can't "Said the same girl who was in my dorm. The Barbie doll. What was her name? Samantha? " He has a girlfriend and you should probably back away because his girlfriend will shove a tuba up your ass if you don't leave him alone. Understood? " She looked at me in the strangest way and then turned her back and took Dominik with her.

I just sat there in my seat speechless. I wasn't speechless because Dominik had a girlfriend. He was a good looking guy. I was speechless because I knew her from somewhere. But where?

I searched all my memories of the past year and it came back to me in a flash. She was the girl that got the police up my ass for months. She was the girl who was always trying to steal my boyfriend. She was the girl who vanished and was never seen again after that incident with the police.

Thats Amber Dovaldi. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pic of Gulianna