My head is just a f***** mess

Ani-chan: I will thank everyone who still are reading this you guys are the best XD I'm gonna have a voting pole kind of. I want you guys to say your opinion if she is gonna be a chunin or still remain a gennin or she gonna skip chunin level and become a Jounin right away. And more comes yes I'm not done yet I wanna you guys to decide how far she's gonna come in the third test. So use your voice but not to loud XD

Anita: Why should they decide how far I get????

Ani-chan: Cause I created you in my head! That's why.

Anita: Still I'm the one who is fighting to save my butt!

Ani-chan: Stop complaining! You can be glad I set you up with Gaara and not Sasuke or....

Anita: Or who???

Ani-chan: Or Naruto

Anita: *gulp*  *_*

Ani-chan: Not I have anything against either of them it's just that Naruto isn't boyfriend material for me or Anita and Sasuke.... Well Sasuke is to obsess with revenge, and one of my best friends like him so she gets him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 I can't believe this! I've manage to complete two of three tests in the chunin exam, and I've got a boyfriend! Who would thought that? As it's good enough that he's good looking, smexy, hot and red head. He's the freaking Kazekage as well! I never thought that I ever would get a boyfriend. I'm nothing special. I may have rare power and above average chakra level, but that's not what defines me right?! I'm lower than average height, I'm not sure I look any special, and I'v got a quite a messed up past. 

I'm siting in a corner of my room with my knees up under my chin, and my arms wrapped around my legs making me a human ball. It happens all the time I get a mentally breakdown, but can you blame me? I have issues with my self-image, and as I said before a quite messed up past. I know I should be with they others since they are leaving tomorrow, but the moment Kankuro, Temari, Gaara and I got back to my place I just went to my room and to my corner. I've got two weeks of preparing for the final test which is one on one tournament in front of an audience, and some of the audience is deciding if we fit as chunins or not. Even if we don't win the tournament we still can be chunin.

"Anita?" I heard a soft voice, but I didn't look up at the door to see who it was.

I was to busy digging myself down, and listening to depressing music on my phone. I know listening to music that's depressing doesn't help, but it's not that simple. I felt protective arms wrapped around me, and I first now notice who it was.

"What's wrong?" Gaara asked me concerned.

"It's nothing, honestly" He didn't look like he believed me a sec, and I've never been good at lying.

"Why are you crying?" I never notice the tears until he mentioned it.

"I don't want to burden you with my problems."

"You know that you can talk to me about everything, right? And for the record since I'm your boyfriend then your problems my problems as well"

"Yes, I know that. Why do you have to be so reasonable? It's annoying when I'm...Well...Yeah...Unreasonable!" He started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I said annoyed.

"You!"

"Me?"