My past: Will they still accept me after this?

Me: So I just wanna say thanks to those who has voted, and don't be shy commenting I take all but don't be to mean. I love ya guys who actually bothered to read this ^\-/^

Naruto: Hey what's up?

Me: Nothing special, just dreaming about pork ramen...

Naruto: Why the hek did ya say ramen?!?! Now I just want one too -_-'

Me:*Sweat drop* sumimasen! What if I treat ya at ichiraku's? Will ya be happy with me then?

Naruto: Now ya talking my language ^_^

Me: *Phew*

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Recap*

"Hi, I'm em... Anita em... nice to em... meet ya" I reach out my hand. What the heck is wrong with me? I'm not that shy person type, not now maybe before in my old world but not in this one. "

Hi, I'm Shikamaru Nara. Are you a friend of Naruto or...?" Shikamaru took my hand. I bet he was going to ask if I was Naruto's girlfriend. "

Pleas give me a break! Does it look like I'm having an immature, pervy guy like him as my boyfriend? No we are just friends even though I see him as my younger brother" I saw the reaction of Naruto, I could not help but to smile.

I looked at Sakura, Shikamaru and Temari, and I knew Naruto was right. They would accept me, but would they still feel the same way after the know my past? I couln't help it, but I have always been insecure at myself.

*End recap*

"Hey I'm Temari, so have you known Naruto for a long time?" Temari ask.

"Eh well I" I stopped and looked up on Jirajya-sensei and he nod, then I continued.

"Well, I know Naruto and Pervy-sage for two and almost a half year. So that means that I've known them almost my entire life her in this world."  I stopped to see how they are reacting to that I just said. As I expect they are all surprised.

"What what that supposed to mean? Are you saying that you are from an other world?" Sakura ask.

"Well basically yeah I'm. It all happened when I was alone in a boat, and suddenly I was caught in a maelstrom. The boat capsized and I ended up in the water. I thought I would drown, and then everything went totally black. I woke up on a seaside in this world. I didn't know where I was, but I started walking until I found a village. But when I came to the village I found out that I didn't know how to read the signs or speaking the language.(AN: I make it like that Japanese is the language they are speaking, and that Anita speaks two other languages besides that) " I took a short break to see how they are reacting, but I couln't read their faces and none said anything so I continued.

"One other thing was that all the villagers was afraid of me because I wore my normal cloths that I was wore in my old world and that I didn't know my powers and how to control them .They were looking at me as I was a demon or something. In the beginning it didn't bother me but, after a month or so something changed. I Don't know why or how it happened, but suddenly I was hungry for blood. My behavior stared to change and I kind of lost completely control over my powers and then it started."

I saw how Sakura, Temari and Shikamaru reacted, and I wasn't surprised either. Of curse it was the first confusion, then horror, then compassion even though they do not quite understand it fully. Naruto and Jirajya both have heard my story and both are in the final part so they were just standing there listening. Then Naruto puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and in a way say that I should continue so I did.

"Well, I remember actually not all that happened during that period, but I know that many were killed. The worst is knowing that it was I who was behind it. But one thing that is strange is that I lost everything called feelings. for example I still do not know what love is despite all the time that has gone since that time. It's still difficult for me to understand it fully, and despite marked I was after I came to the world on my stomach." I point at the blue mark on my left side of my stomach. Then Temari reacted with surprise.

"That just the same mark as Gaara have on his forehead but his is red and yours blue!"

"Well many things has changed with me after I came to this world. First you have my mark on my stomach, then you have my hair because it was blond and I didn't have blue or red stripes in it either, then final you have my eyes who has received a perfect eyesight, and the colour has changed a bit." I fiddled with my hair and pointed to my eyes to underline what I said.

"But anyway, after what five months of killing I met Naruto and Pervy-sage over there, and they didn't give me up. They manage to communicate with me and taught me the language, and how to read your way of writing. Pervy-sage even bought me new clothes and my weapons. Before I could lead a proper conversation, I sat and watched while Pervy-sage and Naruto trained and mimicked them. After I managed the language I took part in the training because during the period when I just watched them it came that I have some well eh, Naruto tell them you are better to tell this than me."

"Well, that Anita is too afraid to admit is that she has awesome, special and kind of unique powers:" Naruto smirked at me.

"What kid of powers do you have?"  Shikamaru ask queries.

"Well she has the combination of water and wind style which give her ice style, and here is the best part...she...can...control...electricity!" Naruto said the last part it in a way that it seemed special I don't get it.

"So I can send electricity from me to my phone so the battery doesn't die it's nothing special with it."

I saw Temari's, Shikamaru's and Sakura's confused faces, and I realist oh I'm such a baka. I took up my cellphone that somehow manage to survive my trip between my old and my new world and showed them it.

"This is a device we use to contact each other in my old world. It works like the radio communication system you guys use on mission, but you can also write and send text messages to an other phone user. But for now I only use it to play games and play music." They took an interested look at my phone but they didn't understand much since it's all on my language.

"Well Naruto and I should go and meet up with Kakashi-sensei and you two should go and meet up with Lady Tsunade." Sakura said while pointing at me and Jirajya-sensei with her index finger.

"yeah you probably right." I said and said goodbye to Shikamaru and Temari. Temari told me that we should meet soon and I agreed. Jirajya-sama showed me the way to the Hokage tower, and I was so happy that Sakura, Shikamaru and Temari accepted me even knowing my past.

________________________________________________________________________________

So this is it for now ^^ Remember to comment and vote. 2 votes to next upload.

Sayonara minna ^^