Decisions decisions.... I hate making decisions!!!

Decisions, what genius made that up? If I ever find that person, I'm going to sue the person who came up with it! Oh well I still have a few hours left before I have to tell Tsunade what I want. The only problem is... Heck I don't even know what I will specialize myself in.

"Man this sucks, big time!" In pure frustration I dumped down on the ground siting legs crossed. I trowed my arms up in the sky, then place my right elbow on my right knee so I could support my head. While my left arm just piked up random rubble and trowed it randomly around.

"A-a-are, you okay, Anita?" I heard a soft voice said a bit nervously behind me. I mean who wouldn't? just look at me, and you will just run to the hills.

"Yeah, no, I don't know anymore, Hinata. I just feel lost right know." I said standing up brushing off the dust, and facing the silver white eyed girl in front of me.

"Do, you want to talk about it?" she asked shyly. OMG she is so cute when she is shy! I don't see why Naruto would not see her? He always go babbling about Sakura here and Sakura there. I think, due to my observation the last week, that Hinata is much better than Sakura for that knucklehead of a blonde.

"Is just that I have to make some hard decisions, and I'm not a direct fan of making decisions. I like being independent, but I don't like getting the call f you know what I mean."

"Oh, what about asking Nauto? He already know what he wants, maybe he can give you some advice?" Does she always blush when she mention his name? Wait a minute!

"I GOT IT!" I yelled to none and ran off to the library, leaving a terrified Hinata behind.

3 hours later

"LADY GRANNY I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" I yelled as I ran in to her office.

"What's all this ruckus about? And stop calling me granny!" A slightly irritated half drunk and half asleep Tsunade raised her head up from the desk. Geez that woman should considerate giving the sake some slack, she is the Hokage after all.

"I know what I want to focus on as Junin!"

"Oh, so you did find out within the deadline, seems like I lost another bet. Oh well, speak!" She seemed thoughtful.  Wait she bet against me, damn that woman.

"I want to be a warfare specialist."

________________________________________

I am so sorry it's taken me so long writing this. The only reason is that I had too much to do, and too little time. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me, just like we all learned to forgive Itatchi for the crimes he did not do.