New shinobi rank; say what?!

Silence...

The room is silenced.

I'm pretty sure that if I droop a senbone, it would sound like thunder.

Ugh, this is awkward! I bet a thousand gay babies is been born now. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against gay people, but this awkward silence is killing me. Tsunade keep giving me these weird looks, and seem to try very hard to not starer at my neck. I think she probably have lost it now. I open my mouth to speak, but closed it when I didn't manage to come up with something to say. I felt Gaara squishing my hand light, and I relaxed a bit.

"Am I right when I assume that you are curious of why I've summon you?" Tsunade said, and I nodded a short nod.

"Well, the reason is that I've spoken to all of those who is in charge as proctors in the Chunin exam, and the Federal lords of various countries. Even without going so far into the matter with the Kazekage, I'm pretty sure of what his opinion is." I looked up at the boy besides me, and I shouldn't have done that. I was now lost in his gaze, those seafoam eyes. It was a big mistake cause now all I can think of is we we're doing before we got summoned. I wonder what would happen if we weren't interrupted. Oh, Kami-sama I've red to much of Pervy-sage's books.

"Em,  after speaking with them, I've come to the conclusion of your new status as a Leaf shinobi will be." I got my attention back at Tsunade when she started to speak again, and now I felt like I were to shrink in the gazes of everyone in the room. What if she decide to not let me be a shinobi anymore. What if she has decided to kick me out of the village. Ok, Anita just calm down it can't be that bad, can it? Well I guess I just jinxed myself.

"And your conclusion is?" God I'm nervous.

"My conclusion is that you will be a Jonin," she said with a smile on her face.

"Don't kick me ou- wait what? I think I need to see a doctor cause, I though you said Jonin." Now I've officially lost it.

"That 's exactly what I said. I will assign you to a group containing two Chunin and one Jonin leader," Lady fifth said.

"I-I I don't know what to say.... Why??" I said completely astonished.

"You have some special talent that would be just a waste in a lower rank," she smiled at me.

"So when do I begin?"

"You're sett to meet up with your team in one hour, so get your stuff and be ready. Here is your first assignment."  She handed me a scroll that's were lying in front of her on her desk. Just as I were exiting the office she called at me.

"Oh yeah, you have 24 hours to deside what you want to spescilze yourself in as Jonin!"