Chapter Ten

Drake had approached Nicki's doorstep dressed in a pair of black jeans, a blue Ralph Lauren polo with a plair of all blue hurraches to match. The time was now a little after 5 so, he rung the doorbell and stood awaiting for someone to open the door and to his surprise Micaiah had open the door, "Hey Lil Man!" They dapped before he entered, Micaiah was evidently happy to see him as he ran upstairs to inform Nicki of his presence. As Micaiah done so Drake went into the front room to wait. He sat thinking about the plans he had in store and how sure he was that Nicki would enjoy it.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Nicki's room, Micaiah knocked the door and entered when told so "Hey Nickiiiii, Drake's here!" He said grinning from ear to ear. Nicki was amused by the way he was reacting to the fact that Drake was here and that made Nicki more than happy to know that her family was very fond of Drake as she did love Drake and without her families approval she wouldn't be able to have that affection with him as it will only make things difficult for her. "Well Caiah, thank you very much, tell him I'll be down in a minute." As soon as she said this Micaiah started heading to the door to deliver the message he was give plus he also wanted to hand with Drake and he knew he would have plenty time to do so as Nicki really wasn't going to be down in a minute.

Downstairs, Drake could hear some light footsteps quickly approaching the living room and he knew exactly who it was, "She said she'll be down in a minute." Micaiah said while taking a seat on the sofa and presuming back to the programme he was watching, "Drake...?" Micaiah questioned sounding a bit nervous as if there was something he had to ask but was afraid to do so. "Yes Caiah?" He responded, "Why are you always with my sister all of a sudden?" Drake chuckled a little, putting his head down and brushing his hand against his hat before answering his question, "Well lil' man, I guess I've just fallen in love, she's my bae and I just wanna spend all my time with her. She may not know yet, but shes got my heart I'd do anything for her and it may sound cliche but I truly believe in love at first sight because maybe I have done something bad by betting on her but when I saw her for the first time I saw potential in me and her and ain't nothing ever gonna change that. Dricki4Ever! I love her, I really do." Drake confessed, neither noticing that the whole time Nicki was listening threw the crack between the door and the wall. "Okay Drake! If you love my sister that much then I love you too!" Micaiah grinned wide, "But if you brake her heart thats it. Just saying. Sometimes you gotta set it straight, you get me?" He winked causing Drake to giggle at his humour.

"Hey baby" Nicki said while entering the room an sitting on Drake's lap. "Hey baby girl" they shared a kiss before receiving a comment from Micaiah, "Eww thats cringe! Y'all needa get room if you gon' do that." This caused them both to laugh before Nicki calmed herself in order to ask what the plans were. "Come on let's go." He said heading towards the door and Micaiah followed closely behind and Nicki following oblivious to what was happening.

They all got into Drake's car after making sure they had everything they needed. As Drake got into the drivers side he started the engine and drove off. Once done the radio started playing and the song 'Hold Me by Janine and The Mixtape' began to play through the speakers and Nicki sang along indirecting to Drake, as the song played there was a particular verse that seemed to stand out and she sang...

Oh give me something good to feel
Touch me so I know it's real
Make it so I won't forget
And take me far from my regret
Oh give me something good to feel
Touch me so I know it's real
Never want to ask for help
But I'm asking this time

A little later they pulled up in a parking space with a park right across the road from it and they got out crossing the road as Drake pressed the button to close the car doors. As they entered the park Micaiah ran off in search for the swings leaving Drake and Nicki alone. So they found themselves a nice quiet spot on top of the highest hill so they were away from any crowds or distractions. They had a perfect view from this position the setting was perfect and it was just them. Even better.

There was a minor discussion amongst them as they sat on the hill top, catching up on all the things they've missed over the two weeks. It then came to them that they had been isolated from each other for a very stupid reason and both regretted it very much as it goes to show that their relationship is running on rocky grounds as if something so simple could cause them to drift away for a period of two weeks as well as a day; who knew where they would end up if something serious happened between them.

The longer they spent alone together in a peaceful state of mind and environment the more they both couldn't resist the other. The air began to get heated and neither could resist and before they knew it, their lips were attached moving in sync. The kiss was slow and patient, it wasn't rushed, something about it made it different to the usual ones they have shared in the past. Something about Drake drew Nicki to love him greater than she did originally. The way he treated her made her feel loved, yet blessed at the same time. The kiss went on a while longer before they pulled apart. As soon as their lips parted Drake instantly wrapped his arms around Nicki's small figure and just rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed, "Nic, I love you so fucking much!"

Every moment spent with each other was enough to send both in a trance, neither noticing the effect they had on the other. They just completed each other and there was nothing more to it than just that. Drake detached himself from Nicki and just stood facing her, "Don't you think that us not spending a lot of time together may be driving us apart." Drake questioned and Nicki nodded her head in agreement.

"Drake there's something I never really told you and I should have but honestly it was quite hard but even now I'm scared to even say it." Nicki admitted, "And what might that be baby? Just say it, don't be afraid." Nicki looked down and fiddled with her fingers trying her best not to make eye contact whilst addressing what she had to say. "Well I don't mean to offend nor upset you but I feel that ever since I opened up and told you about Jayden you've basically been distant, I never really said anything but I never really showed any emotion either I just wanted to know why is it that you stopped talking to me ever since."

Drake took a few breaths, thinking deeply on his answer making sure that he had the right words to say as he to knew that what she had just said was true and there was no denying it no matter how bad it seemed. "Well Nicki in all honesty I feel bad about what I did and I can't even deny that I was wrong because evidently I am and I shouldn't have done what I have done cos you my shawty and I'm supposed to be there for you er'ry step of the way and I've been too busy being a bitch to do so." Drake admitted, tear drops streamed down his face Nicki looked at him with pain in her eyes she knew Drake meant nothing by it and decided to just leave it as it is considering she loves him too much and to let that ruin everything would be a very stupid thing to do.

It had been quite a few minutes and Drake was still in an emotional state so Nicki wiped away the tears that had been trickling down his cheeks and tried to sooth him by caressing his arm, "Drake I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel some type of way about it because even though i thought so i chose not to believe it and I'm not going to be mad because it was true. I want to leave it here and forget about, start fresh and believe this had never happened. Okay?" In response he nodded his head, signalling to Nicki that he was onboard with her plan. "Now let's leave this bs and enjoy out evening..."

20 minutes later...

"So baby, why did we really come here?" Nicki asked

"Look around. We're alone, we can finally talk. Tell me this isn't nice?" Drake responded emphasising how great their surrounding was.

"Okay well yeah it is. However, I know I said we should leave it and no longer talk about it but I'm just saying, I've never really trusted a boy since I was raped by Jayden and somehow you've managed to gain mine and I respect that very much. I love you very much and I'm glad I'm able to put my trust and loyalty into you your my bae and I hope to be with you forever. Dricki4Ever baby." She smiled, showing the dimples in her cheeks.

"Dricki4Ever baby! No matter what we riding or dying for each other. Love you always Onika."

"I love you too Aubrey."

Happy New Year! To all my readers I apologise for the delay in updates but I've been very busy with mock exams and I've been trying to update a chapter by Christmas but I've had writers block and in all honesty this probably isn't my best chapter but I hope you like it, I've just been trying to update at least 1 chapter for y'all however look out for another one very soon as I'm also currently working on that now. Vote, comment, share!

_BlueDiamond_