Chapter Nine

Ever since Nicki had opened up to Drake and told him everything she'd been afraid to tell him, they had become a bit distant neither noticing the outcome of their meltdown. Although it wasn't any of their business, it was as if everyone else that they would always chill with on a regular realised the distance between them so they all discussed a plan which they assumed would solve everything. They had to plan it on the low meaning they would sometimes blow off any plans made with Drake and Nicki which did make them both concerned and baffled as to why their friends would bail out on them at last minute.

It had been a week and 4 days since Drake and Nicki had spoken about the incident which was of course a long time for them to not be talking and it was the day the group decided to proceed with their plan.

"Ard so yall niggas know what your doing right?" Michael asked the group to confirm that the plan was ready to put in action. Everyone nodded their heads before separating and heading to the changing rooms as they all had PE first lesson. TT, Lauren, Chyna and Rihanna were all walking to the changing room whilst discussing what was soon to come later on that day.

"To be honest I really hope this plan works because I just can't bare to see them two like this."

"Me too like I don't know if its just me but everytime the both of them are around its a bit awkward."

"Yeaah it never used to be that way so this plan better work or else a nigga gon' get some clapps to they ass."

"Haha but on a real do yall think their gonna go back to how things were before?"

"Yesss!"

Soon after they were joined by Nicki, Candice and Kiarna so the girls shared looks leaving Nicki confused before Chyna finally asked,

"Aye Nic whatchu got planned for your free period?" all eyes were on Nicki,

"Nothing really why you asking?"

"Okay good since you free meet us in the music room as soon as your free period start, we wanna work on a song." Rihanna demanded

"Why we working on a song ain't nobody give us no assignment." Nicki responded

"We know we just want to work on a song together seeing as we are friends." Lauren pouted

"Do I have to?" Nicki whined

"Come on Nic its gonna be fun! Do it for us."

With that they all pouted forcing Nicki to say "Fine". They all walked into the changing room and changed for PE before joining the rest of the class as the coach done the register. Soon after the boys had joined and the whole class were told that they'd be playing dodgeball which obviously made the girls fear the game to start as it was boys against girls.

The game begun both teams aiming for victory as the whistle was blown 3 people from both teams ran to the middle to grab as much balls as they possibly could for their team. Once they got balls on their side the game began, balls flying back and forth across the court. As the game proceeded less people were in the game, it gradually became just Wayne, Drake, Noah and 2 more boys against Nicki, Lauren and 2 more girls. The girls knew the boys were bound to win but still tried their best to get the boys out and seeing as they had most of the balls on their side of the court the girls took it as an advantage to take one each and throw them at the same time hoping they would get at least 2 boys out. In the end, after that throw 4 of the boys were out, it was now down to Noah and Drake who now had enough balls on their side to get at least all the girls out so they threw the balls and 3 girls went out as Nicki dodged the ball leaving her the last man... Well woman standing.

Now that she had all the balls on her side she threw them until she caught someone. It was now Drake against Nicki, the game was officially heated. Drake threw 2 balls at the same time hoping to get Nicki out but unfortunately he missed as she was picking one up he threw another which hit her and all the boys jumped up and cheered then ran over to Drake and dapped him and the girls ran up to Nicki and hugged her, "You did good Nicki!" Amy said before hugging Nicki "Thanks hunnie".