Chapter Three {Part One}

"Ming it's alright if there's a problem you can tell me" Just then Ming pulled out something from beside her and handed it to Nicki and she looked at it... "You're pregnant!" Nicki was lost for words all she could do was look at Ming with disbelief in her eyes but Nicki knew that she couldn't just betray her sister as at this moment she really needed her so Nicki pulled her into an embrace to comfort her and calm her down. They stayed in this position for about 20 minutes when Ming finally pulled away "Nic I don't want mom to know" Nicki was lost for words she knew her mom would find out eventually and had also known that this would soon escape her mouth as it was her 15 year old sister pregnant already! "Ming I'ont know what to say, I mean when did this happen?" Of course Nicki knew Ming most probably didn't want to answer this because she was just the same two years ago.

*Two years ago*

It was 1:39 in the morning and I was still out her wondering the streets of New York with my best friend Rihanna And the others: Candi, TT, Shanelle, Max, SB and Chris we've just left a party down in brooklyn and was heading home "di party did tun up!" I said in my caribbean accent and all the others agreed "Brap Brap!" Safaree shouted out and everyone laughed. I was a bit tipsy along with the others and everyone should know me already I'm a bit light headed, I only had one pint on Jamaican rum and a glass of Hennessy and I was out I didnt know what was going on around me but all I could remember was when we all parted and went our separate ways. As I mentioned before I was wasted and had no idea what was going on around me when I came across a group of boys I had recognised one he was tall and had a slight afro and I ran over to him "Jayden" I saw he had shown no emotion in his face which left me wondering what I had done to him; was I disloyal? What happened? But I ran anyway only to find myself being thrown to the ground and nearly hit my head against the wall.

He bent over and kissed my neck at first I thought this was just going to be a make out session and that's all but then I felt his soft, strong hands roam my body "Jayden! What are you doing?!" He didn't reply and I was baffled I struggled to get away from his tight grip and his well built body towering over me. But it didn't work at all and next thing you know I was naked on the ground I could see him unbuckling his jeans and pulling down his boxers a bit, I had to admit he did look very fit. Once he finally got them down he entered me vigorously I could feel the pain as he thrusted in and out of me, but although he was doing this he didn't seem to be going very deep I was glad he didn't. Tears escaped my eyes and strolled down my cheeks, why would he do this to me? I told him I wasn't ready! And more thoughts came to mind and kept coming until he finally released into me and pulled out. I was more than happy that he was done. I tried to get up but it hurt, I didn't think I would be able to move my bag was with my clothes it was cold and windy so all I could do was curl up in a ball and depend on my body heat to keep me warm.

Hours passed and Carol and Robert were home pasting worried sick as they didn't know where Nicki was and she hadn't called them since she had arrived at the party. Just then the house phone rang and Carol answered it however it was Nicki's number but it wasn't her, it was one of Nicki's friends from school, Kate "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Maraj its Kate one of Nicki's friend from school" "Hello Kate where's Onika" Kate seemed afraid to speak up and tell her but she had no choice "Well I found her on the road and now we are at the hospital they are doing some tests on her and a check up." Carol and Robert was now officially worried and scared "Okay we are on our way now".

30 minutes later...

"Hey Nic you good?" Kate was concerned as I'd been out for about an hour and no one knew what was wrong only me "Yes thank you soo much for helping me who knows if you hadn't helped me I may have been in a worse condition I owe you one! thank you so much!"

Kate and I hugged and she pulled away just as we heard the door open slightly with my mom and dad running into the room along with the doctor. "Okay so is all the family here now?" we all nodded "I'll see you tomorrow Nic", Kate smiled and I smiled back with that she left the room. "What's the problem doc?" my dad asked "Well Onika has had a slight damage to the pelvis but it shall heal in no time and it seems as if she may be pregnant but we will have to do a check up in a few weeks to be sure" the doctor left the room which gave me some time to explain everything to both my mom and dad. A few weeks later I went to get checked up and it was positive I was pregnant but although I love babies I hated making that decision but had no choice plus I didn't like the idea of having the baby of a rapist even though he was the love of my life at the time. I got an abortion and from then I've hated that bastard and he's been dead to me ever since he's been trying a couple of times to patch things up but I guess it's hard to forgive and forget when the person has damaged you because those memories will always exist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicki snapped out of her thoughts when Ming said "I didn't want this to happen it just did and I regret every minute of it, of course at first I didn't know what I was getting myself into and he just lured me into I'm sorry Nic I really am but now I don't know what to do!" Nicki pulled Ming into an embrace once again and comforted her "It will be alright boo". Nicki forgot she had a date with Drake tonight but she guessed he wouldn't have a problem because Jelani was there to keep him company. "It's alright go to sleep and tomorrow morning we'll have a talk with mom" Ming nodded her head agreeing with Nicki, "Ming do you want the baby?" Nicki's past came back into mind as she asked the question "To be honest Nicki I don't want to keep it because I don't want the same thing to happen to me, something so special taken away from me for nothing I know how it feels I loved my mom so much but now I can never tell her because she is miles away."

Here's the chapter but I'm only updating if I get atleast 3 comments they will mean a lot to me because then I'll know whether to post or not; Hope you have enjoyed it so far xo

_BlueDiamond_