Chapter Seven

They finally got to the car and Drake unlocked it so that they could get in. He opened the door for Nicki to get in then went to his respective side, where he put his seatbelt on and pulled of to route home. During the drive there was a calm silence that took over, there was nothing more they had to talk about as they were both tired but somehow a conversation would arise between them here and there. Nicki tried her best to stay awake to keep Drake company but she found it difficult to maintain this and eventually, she dozed of Drake looked over at her and smiled, he adored the way she looked so peaceful and also decided to leave her as he knew she couldn't stay awake any longer.

30 minutes later...

They pulled up to the driveway of Nicki's house. Drake pulled up inside, parked the car and stopped the engine before removing his seatbelt and the keys from the ignition then walking over to Nicki's side. He opened the door, took of her seatbelt and removed her from the seat he held her in his arms and locked the door behind him then walking towards the front door. Just as he was about to open the door Mama Carol opened the door. "Goodnight mama sorry were late but we got carried away tonight." Drake laughed a little and so did Carol, she stepped over a bit so that Drake could come in and said "Goodnight baby, its alright don't worry about it just bring her to her room please." With that Drake walked up the stairs, Nicki still in hand, and located her room.

Once he got to her room door he unlocked the door and walked in towards her bed. It hasn't been long since Nicki and Drake had officially been a couple but Drake didn't want to leave her in the same clothes she had on because he knew it would be uncomfortable and seeing as she is his girlfriend he wanted to make sure she was alright so he decided to go through her drawers and pick out an over sized tee he found. He then walked over to the bed where Nicki laid and revealed her glowing skin leaving her in just her bra and panties, he was astound at the view before him. He put the tee on as gentle as he could trying his hardest not to wake her up.

Surprisingly with all the shuffling and movements Nicki didn't move at all, which made him suprised he had learnt one more thing about Nicki.

Once he was finish dressing her he pulled of the duvet and put her underneath before tucking her in and pecking her on the lips, from that Nicki woke up and said "I love you Drake." however she did not open her eyes, they stayed shut. A smile crept up on his face and he then replied saying "I love you too Nicki." With that Nicki turned from being on her back to her side where she was now facing the opposite direction to Drake and she adjusted the sheet so that it was hiding her shoulders. He ran his hand through her hair and smiled before exiting the room and walking down the stairs.

When he approached the bottom of the stairs he was met by Carol. "She's in bed sleeping, so I'll see you tomorrow." with that Drake started to walk towards the door when he was stopped by Carol "Where are you going young man?" Drake was confused so he replied saying "I'm going home ma'am.", "No baby not at this time of the night I'll call your mama and let her know your staying here for the night while you go sleep in the guest room upstairs." As she said this Carol went on search for the phone to call Sandy and tell her. "Thank you ma'am" Carol smiled at how polite he was. Carol gave him directions to where the room was situated, after absorbing all directions given Drake said goodnight to Carol and thanked her once more for allowing him to stay for the night.

As he approached the room Drake sighed in relief, he enjoyed his night out with Nicki but was very tired. Effortlessly, he opened the door and walked in closing the door behind him; he walked over to the bed where he was going to be sleeping and removed his phone and wallet from his pocket before removing his clothes. Drake relieved himself only to be left in his calvin klein boxers, he rested his clothes along the foot of the bed along with his shoes. Relieved to finally get some sleep Drake pulled of the duvet then getting in and resting his head on the pillow before shutting his eyes and dozing off...