Chapter Five

Drake's POV

School was now coming to an end so I got ready to leave class to go to practise. Once the bell had rung Nicki and I left class and went to the gym she sat at the side on the bench while I had gone to get changed. When I got back out I found Nicki laughing with Kiarna, I have to admit this was very strange so of course I went over towards them "Aye what's going on?" they both continued to laugh until Nicki spoke "Nothing just girl stuff", she winked and with that I knew this is where I had to leave. I began practising with the guys: Wayne, Noah, Dean, Michael, Chris, Trey and a few others.

Nicki's POV

I was sat on the bench with Kiarna watching the guys play basketball but we were mostly talking and laughing throughout the game. "So Nic is there something going on between you and Drake he seems really interested in you." Nicki laughed "No there's nothing between us I mean I really like him but I don't know if he feels the same." Kiarna understood "I guarantee he is into you just as much as you are or even more". With that being said a smile formed on my face. "Well we're going on a date later I guess I'll be finding out then." Kiarna smirked and started laughing.

~

Practice was now over and Drake was just getting cleaned up in the locker room and Nicki was just sat on the bench on her own as Kiarna had left not to long ago with Wayne. Drake had finally finished up in the locker room and made his was over to Nicki, as he approached he asked Nicki if she was ready and they left the school Drake arm over Nicki's shoulder and hers around his waist.

Nicki and Drake both got into Drake's car and Nicki directed him to Ming's school. "I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you taking your sister to the clinic?" "Well the girl done get herself pregnant and I gotta get her checked up" Drake kept his eyes on the road trying to stay concentrated despite the fact that he was stunned "hold up how old is your sister" Nicki was amused by the way he said that "She 15!"

Just then they pulled up in front of the school and saw Ming stood there with a group of girls.

~

"Aight girls see yah later I gotta go now" and with that all the girls said goodbye as Ming walked towards the range "hey nic! who this?" Nicki looked at Drake before replying "hey baby girl; this is Aubrey but just call him Drake, he's a-" Nicki wasn't too sure what to call Drake as they haven't really confirmed anything "friend of your sister" Drake winked at Nicki and she just smiled at him and with that Drake drove off and routed the clinic.

Throughout the drive there was an active conversation within the three and it was enough for Ming to notice a little thing between Drake and Nicki. Ming also felt as if she had gotten closer with Drake and her sister. The bond between them had become stronger and Ming was grateful for this.

As they approached the clinic Ming wasn't feeling herself she wasn't in her right state and mind. Thinking about all the possible things that could happen once she entered the doctors room was a bit nerve-racking for Ming which made her unsure of whether she should go through with the appointment. Drake stretched his hand around the back to where Ming was seated and rested it on her knee, "You gone be alright baby girl don't worry about it." And with that Ming smiled and the three exited the vehicle. Drake locked the car and they walked into the clinic to the reception and greeted the young woman seated behind the counter.

"Good evening miss how may I help you?" The receptionist said as her and Nicki exchanged smiles "I'd like to see Doctor Marshall please", "and to who may this be concerning" Nicki looked over at Ming and said "Urm my sister Ming". The receptionist looked at the computer and entered some information onto the database while she asked Nicki a few questions before confirming that they were able to sit and wait for the Doctor to call them in.