Chapter 14 ~ It's one thing after another

~~~~~~~~~~The Final task~~~~~~~~~~

*George's POV*

I can tell Phoenix is really on edge. She stayed with me again last night.

I stayed up with her all night trying to get her to sleep, but she wouldn't.

She was panicking too much to get some sleep.

The last task isn't until tomorrow, so I said I would tell the teachers that she wasn't feeling very well and when I had a free period id go and check up on her.

"Phoe you awake love?"

I whisper as I enter my dorm. Phoenix stirs in her sleep before opening her eyes and looking at me sleepily.

"I'm sorry, George"

I look at Phoenix confused.

"What you sorry for love?"

I ask softly kneeling down next to the bed and looking her in the eyes.

"I kept you up all night over something so little, I don't even know of something bad gonna..."

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips to stop her talking.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You know I would stay up with you and do anything for you no matter what."

I say to Phoenix. Hoping she won't refuse my kindness.

As I stare at Phoenix and her delicate figure, I think to myself, 'whatever do to deserve you, this beautiful young woman I call my girlfriend'

Then again she is probably thinking the same thing.

"What you thinking of?"

She asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What did I do to deserve you"

She smiles and laughs lightly at me. A slight twinkle in her gorgeous green eyes.

"I've been asking myself the same thing. but you know what else I've been asking myself?"

I look at Phoe, slightly confused before she continues on.

"Where can I get some food from? I have the major munchies right now"

She says laughing to herself.

"What a way to kill the mood, get dressed and I'll take you to the kitchens to get some food"

Phoe's expression lights up as she gets out of bed and walks into her dorm to get dressed.

*Phoenix's POV*

Haha, yes food, need food.

A wise man once told me 'food is therapy'.

No wait, that was me.

I am not really in the mood to dress up so I decide to just throw on my joggers, my Cookie Monster t shirt and my black fluffy winter jacket couse I am freezing.

I decide to wear my bright blue fluffy socks with my black high tops, I look like such a scruffy chav it's unreal.

"You ready yet Phoe?"

I hear George shout from down stairs just as I walk out my room.

I slowly walk down the stairs taking my time walking 'couse without food I have literally no energy.

"Yes, To Food!"

I say marching on in front, I don't think I have ever heard George laugh so much.