Chapter 8 ~ Ooh I wanna dance with somebody...

~~~~~~~~~~Back in the Common room~~~~~~~~~~

*Fred's POV*

Me and George plan a celebration party for Harry as we all make our way back to the common room.

''still can't believe that Fleur managed to survive that dragon by just prancing around like a bloody fairy''

Phoenix says sounding really disappointed.

''Do you really hate her that much?''

I ask feeling quite scared about what I just said.

Phoenix stops dead and looks me in the eye.

''After what she put me through for 2 years, I hope that slut burns in hell''

Phoenix replies calmly. It's scares me how she can go from someone who is nice and caring to pretty much the devil.

Me, George, Lee and Phoenix make it back to the common room before everyone else and quickly set everything up for Harry.

Just as we finish the whole of Gryffindor walks in celebrating.

''Come on then Harry, Whats the clue?''

Seamus asks and we all cheer waiting for the clue. Harry opens the egg and a blood curdling scream erupts throughout the room, even the paintings are running for cover.

''What the bloody hell was that?!''

We all spin around in surprise at the fact that Ron is stood in the doorway actually talking to people.

''Come on guy's, this is gonna be awakward enough without you nosey sods listening in''

We all walk away leaving Ron and Harry to sort things out for themselves now.

I catch a glimps of Phoenix and George walking up the stairs, I debate on whether I should ruin this perfect moment for them or let them go.

Ha who am I kidding of course im going to take this oputunity to ruin a perfect moment.

''Hey guy's am I interrupting something?''

''For god sake Fred, stop cock blocking''

Phoenix says in a mock disappointed way.

I shoot her a grin and let them carry on whatever they were going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~The next Morning~~~~~~~~~~

*Phoenix's POV*

I wake the next morning, feeling satisfied. Haha, your face. I'm just kidding we didn't do anything 'couse Fred ruined to moment for us. So I just stayed in George's bed again.

''Get up to anything last night then?''

Lee says as he walks past us towards the door.

''No, Fred was cock blocking''

Lee is doubled over in laughter and then wakes up Fred and George.

''what are laughing about now Lee?''

Fred asks as Lee is still pissing himself with laughter.

''Phoenix said...HAHA! She said you, HA, you were cock blocking. HAHAHA! I have never heard that one before!''

Lee says in between laughs.

George catch's onto our conversation.

''Urm, all I heard was 'cock blocking'?''

We all start laughing at George and he looks genuinely confused at why we're all laughing and he has no idea why.

''Lee said 'did you get up to anything last night' and I said 'no because Fred was cock blocking' ''