Chapter 3 ~ Putting things back on track, Again

Chapter 3 Guys hope you like it :D

~Pingu x

*Fred's POV*

~knock, knock~

No Answer?

''is anyone in there?''

''huh? Yeah...Sorry im nearly done''

Phoenix's voice comes from the other side of the door, she sounds upset and distressed. As she opens the door she just walks on past me and runs into Ginny's room. I walk towards Ginny's door but hesitate while im stood infront of the door, then I hear George make his way up the stairs looking upset and really really guilty about something.

I decided the best thing to do was not to push him and just call it a day. Give them the night to cool off so to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~two days later~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Phoenix's POV *

One whole day before I start school. Don't know what it's going to be like but I hope its not to bad. Well on the plus side it's not an all girl's school, and they're not as strict on manners as Bouaxbatons was.

Things are still a little tense between me and George, he hasn't been pushing me to talk to him about it, which makes me feel even worse for walking away because he means well.

Now that I'm back with my dad, I take this opportunity to talk to Cedric about it and see what he says. Im still a little scared to talk to him about it but I know that he would do anything for me.

Okay here we go. ''Cedric, can we go for a walk to the old tree? I need to talk to you about something.''

And without hesitation we go for a long walk and finally arrive at the tree. For a moment I forget about what was on my mind as we clamber up the tree making me feel 5 years old again, until Cedric gives me a serious look and then all the guilt and worry sets in as I begin to tell him what happened while I was at the burrow.

''did he force you?'' Cedric said with a voice like silk, making me feel like a little kid again.

I shake my head in reply.

''did he hurt you?''

again, I shake my head in reply.

''so where's the problem?''

I look up at my brother feeling shocked, he gives me a sympathetic smile. He's right, if nothing bad happened there is no problem. I just need to tell him why I walked away, he must be feel really bad right now and I've left him hanging for two days already.

''exactly, so now you need to talk to him. Its bad enough you left him hanging for two days, poor kid probably thinking you hate him or don't trust him''

''yeah I know, I see your point. But should I wait until I see him tomorrow at the station or send him an owl?''

Cedric rubs the back of his neck in distress and thinks for a moment, I can tell he dosnt know what to say.

''I think the best thing to do right now is probably both, send him an owl tonight, reassure him that everything is fine and you'll explain tomorrow on the train. Just take some of the weight off his back before you have an awkward 3 hour train ride with him''

Cedric replies before jumping down from the tree and helping me down. I love my big brother so much, he's my best friend I don't know what I would do without him.

As soon as we get back I run up the stairs, head phones in, music loud, ignore the world.

I sit on my bed with music blaring in my ears, staring at a blank piece or parchment, an ink pot and my brand new quill. I sit staring at this piece of parchment, hoping the words would magically write themselves.