| 10 |

Errr update. Sorry guys, I got bored of Wattpad.

| Olivia |

I didn't want Patrick to get hurt. Nor did I want Elisabeth too, either. They chose to care for me when nobody else would. They improved my mental and physical health more than anyone ever had in my entire life. For those kids suffering more than I out there, I prayed that they'd get to experience the same love I felt around them; but at the moment, everything seemed hopeless and fate didn't seem to have good plans upon me. But was that worth them getting murdered over?

I'm going back to my "dad". Being happy isn't always the solution to everything; especially when your psychotic father is on the lose, seeking revenge on you or your loved ones.

| Narrator |

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT." Patrick covered his face with his hands, his voice raw and dry from crying.

"Patrick, sweetie, I'm sure they'll find her." Elisa, Patrick's wife, comforted him.

"What if they don't?" Patrick rasped, choking on his words.

"They're trying. We're trying, Patrick. We need to stay positive and just hope..."

Patrick froze. "It's hard to stay positive when life is giving you sh*t."
Elisabeth looked at her husband and bit her dull lips. She put a comforting arm around him. "I know it's hard. Olivia just wants to protect us."

"I should be the one protecting her," Patrick sniffed. "I'm her father."

Elisabeth didn't know how to argue anymore. She put her face in her hands and let out a few sobs. Mascara ruined her cheeks. Patrick, alarmed, pulled her closer. "Baby..."

"Patrick, I love Olivia." She gazed up, revealing her bright blue eyes to pierce through his starry-night oceanic eyes.
"...And I will do everything to find her."

*

"She escaped?" James Morten's wicked smile took over his face as he read the news. "Perhaps Patrick's kindness was too much for her. I should be the one she loves." He staggered out the door, gazing around at the dark sky which was planted with stars. I'll find her, and make her my slave again.

The news didn't specifically say where she went, but she wrote a note in the hospital about how she left; no more than that. If she were in the hospital, Mr. Morten thought, she must be weak. I'm the one who knocked her out anyways.

The other day, Mr. Morten broke into Stump's house to break Olivia and possibly attempt to steal valuable objects. The cops came too quick so he, to his own misfortune, couldn't take her with him. Now, while everything appeared to be right in the time where he wanted it; he could take his chances.