Chapter 28

As I’ve fallen asleep, listening to the sobs that escape my lips; the empty voices that fill my head craft a dream so horrifying that not even pinching myself could bring me back. The awful thought that no one could love me; my friends and family are gone and that my own contemplations will have to keep me company for the rest of my life.

This is no dream; it’s a nightmare.

This empty dream starts to fade once I hear rattling of keys which struggle to unlock the door in which I am lying upon. 

"God dammit" I hear the irreplaceable voice of Bianca echo through the hall. 

As the door finally opens, I feel the slight nudge of her feet against my arms as she attempts to wake me up. 

But a simple nudge won’t do it; not in this case anyway.

"Ser?" She asks, “Are you alright?" I slowly gain consciousness and I look up to see her worried, yet hung-over eyes, trying to figure out what was the next best move for her to try; whether to drag me in herself or to just sit and wait till I wake up. 

"Oh thank god you're alright! I couldn’t find you last night after we separated, and this morning it was all over twitter about you and this guy an-" she begins to ramble as she flies her hand around the room, trying to exaggerate her story much more than need be.  

"Shh.” I groan, “your voice is way too loud." I squint my eyes up at her, trying to stop her from rambling on about how she was trying to look for me, which would then eventually lead to a conversation about the great night she had, while I had been too drunk to realise I had been dragged off by a god forsaken paedophile. 

As she tries to help me up from my spot, I grab my keys from her hand and open up the door. The first thing I wanted to do was to get myself out of this dress as soon as possible; whether that be because of the happenings in the past 12 hours or the fact that it is rising way up into my ass. 

I leave Bianca out in the hallways as I go and relieve myself with a hot shower, scrubbing my skin bare until all evidence of last night are gone, hoping that the memories may go with it. 

Once I finish my shower I put on my clothes on and head to the kitchen, hoping that I may have left something in the fridge before Viv and I left for England. 

Instead I walk in to see Bianca sitting there, with my laptop open and her attentively staring at the screen in front of her. "What are you doing?" I ask as I open the fridge, settling on making myself a sandwich of some sort. 

"Here, come look at this." She says as I walk over to her spot and lean over her shoulder hoping to get a better view of whatever she wanted me to see.

Serena Styles' Wild Night in Town

Newly discovered twin sister of Harry Styles is setting up a great representation of what girls of her generation should do - to get drunk off their ass and sneak out the back of a club while hanging off a man they have never met before (Note the sarcasm). Now I don't know whether it is just the Styles twins that like to go hard or go home; or maybe it is just her rebellious personality that sets a rotten example, but she is definitely not setting herself as someone who the Directioners would want to follow and idolise.

Is she going out of hand? What do you think about this ‘new sister’ anyways?

 Give us your opinion below and click the like buttons for more updates on the Styles Twins.

Published by: Ben Daniels  

"That little son of a bitch, that's the guy who took me to his place last night! He told me that he wasn't anyone I should be worried about." I immediately start pacing the room in defeat. I am such an airhead; this is all over the internet! What will everyone think? Or even worse... what will they do?