Chapter 8

Serena's POV

We all sat on the carpet in a circle kumbaya style.

This game could end in two different ways; laughter and happiness, or complete awkwardness, and humiliation and I sm usually the one to put myself in awkward situations, so I'm not looking forward to this. At all.

Luke starts off asking the questions. His first question was directed to Jessie (no surprise there).

"What is the first main thing that attracts you to a person of the opposite sex?" He asked. I wonder whether he is asking for himself, or he had nothing else to ask.

"hmmm. Definitely a guy's scent, if he smells like the inside of a locker room filled to the rims with sweaty teen boys than he can forget ever standing within two feet of me." Jessie replied, sassy as always. We all chuckled at her comment and then Viv decided to ask Michael a question. God help us all.

"If I was a food what would I be and how would you eat me?" She said in a seductive voice.

"Ok, let's try and keep these questions at least decent, just enough so I am able to sleep at night please?" I pleaded as everyone starts laughing as I cut her off. "Alright so moving on!" I exclaimed as Niall was deciding who he should give his next question to.

"Ok...Serena, first kiss. When and who with?" He asked, everyone turned to me expectant of the answer. Wow ok let's take a walk down memory lane. All of a sudden it hit me who my first 'kiss' was. I had turned my head to Jessie's direction and she hysterically started to laugh; we both did. "Oh my god!" She said in-between laughs.

"Are we missing something here?" Liam asked curiously.

"Ok, my first kiss was when I was 13; I was at the bus stop with my friends, including Viv and Jessie over Here. My bus had just arrived so I was saying by to everyone. Jessie over here and I had touched lips in my effort to hug her!"

Don't forget the time after that!" Viv screamed.

"What other time? There's more?!" Harry questioned.

"Oh god Viv you are never going to let me forget about this are you?"

"No never!" She replied.

"Ok well we were all at a party, and I was talking to someone, all of a sudden Pennyy leaned in and was pouting her lips, so I was like, why not. And I pecked her lips. That is all female encounters I have had anyway." I whispered, but not soft enough.

"Yup I remember that. Still can't believe you did it." Sally says as she walks into the room with Zayn.

"You remember all my embarrassing moments!" I exclaimed. "It sucks..."

"Ser, let's not relive 8th grade swim trials shall we not?" And at that I was silent.

"Wow my sister the lesbian...who knew? Harry exclaimed. I hit him on his arm and rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Next question!" I screamed. "Hmm...who shall be my victim? Ah Mr Luke Hemmings... I dare you to put an ice cube down your pants until it melts, and Jessie Wessie has to put them there for you"

"Mkay.' He replied hesitantly. Both him and Jessie got up and I got the ice from the fridge. Jess picked up an Ice cube, looked in Luke's eyes, un buckled his belt and placed the ice cube in his pants, not breaking eye contact.

"Dayum girl!" Viv screamed as Jessie came back into the circle with Luke.

"Who's next?" Viv asked.

"Ok I have one for Ser." Niall said. I'm curious are you still a virgin?"

Wow I was not expecting that question. My cheeks started to turn pink. Was I really going to tell a group of people if I had lost my virginity or not? I stuttered on my words. "uhh, er, um."

"Oh my god." Harry chuckled.

'What." I asked.

"Your still a virgin?" he more yelled than anything I shushed him by slapping my hand on his mouth. Of course he just had to do something gross so he licked it.

"Eww!" I said as I wiped my hand on his shirt vigorously.

"Sorry. It's just I can't believe that the last of the Stles siblings hasn't lost their virginity yet. He stated in disbelief. I smacked him again but this time harder.

"Your still a virgin I'm telling mum!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah get me in trouble for being a virgin, see how that turns out." I mocked him.

"No, I just want to tell her and see her reaction. But first we have to finish this game of truth and dare so I can learn more juicy secrets about my little sister!

I gave him the biggest glare but that only made him laugh. Damn my cuteness.

Time had passed and questions had been asked.

Viv got asked which animal most resembled her personality, she replied with a sloth because it lies around all day and is sexual; typical Viv answer. Calum got asked what he does in his room alone, Ashton replied for him.

"We all know what he does in his bedroom alone, there's no need to embarrass him in front of everyone." He said as he winks at Calum. Calum starts yelling and rambling on at Ashton about the comment just he made and Ashton retaliated saying:

"Woah calm down bro! No wonder everyone calls you an Asian!" Ashton joked.

Michael got asked by Harry to imitate pregnant women. He of course obliged and kept the act up for around 5 minutes till he lost it. "Being pregnant is hard." He groaned.

"Well welcome to the life of a woman!" Jess cries out and threw her arms in the air All the girls started to laugh.

It was now Louis turn to now ask someone a question. He looks at me. "Truth or Dare Ser?"

"Dare." I reply.

"Kiss me."

Well this is awkward...